• 25(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Nope, only if i refresh data (rescrape) in XBMC, but then it removes it and adds it again, and it is new movie, or recently added. And it get new ID in movielib, which i don't like.
Just wanted to say that this addon works great for me at the moment! I noticed after each epsiode I watched, movielib updates my homepage - awesome! Smile
(2014-12-07, 18:39)azsenca Wrote: Nope, only if i refresh data (rescrape) in XBMC, but then it removes it and adds it again, and it is new movie, or recently added. And it get new ID in movielib, which i don't like.

That is just about the poster and fanart, because in XBMC you can not change other information manually, to change you must rescrape.

Addon get all data about movie from XBMC in JSON format and save hash of this string in database. If the string change script update movie. In this string exist path to fanart and poster. If this path is a URL that every change image should start update. If path is a local path to movie folder to poster.jpg file and if you replace this file a new one, the script not update because path not change.

In movie list in admin panel is a delete button for every movie. It work similar to refresh button. Movie will be deleted and added on next sync.
Delete button is just what i need... If something is wrong with the movie, or i change thumbs, poster or fanart, i just delete it in movielist and it adds it again with the same ID. I tought it will delete it and never add it again, so i did not try it before. Thanks Smile
I need help. I added facebook share&like buttons, and it is working fine. It shares movie by ID, and there is a problem.

Example:
Lets say movie called The Maze Runner has ID 30 and shared link is http://server/index.php?id=30 and it is working fine. But when i rescape movie in XBMC, it gets a new ID, and it is no more ID 30, lets say it is now ID 31. So ID 30 does not exist any more. Then when I click on previously shared link on facebook it tries to get me to the movie with ID 30 and instead to get to that movie i get empty movie panel.

It would be really BIG help if you could make filter named title. So instead of ID, we could use http://server/index.php?title=The%20Maze%20Runner

It would really be big help.
you can use :

http://server/index.php?video=movies&vie...e%20Runner

is not a good sollution but his should work
Tried that, but doesn't work, as it is not movie selected, it is search result with only one movie.

It should be similar function as search, just not to search mysql, but select title, something like that. I know how should it be, but i don't know how to write it Sad
Hi! I would like to know when movielib is supposed to update data in xbmc. My HTPC is never shutdown but only suspended and i don't have the update until a proper reboot...
It is three triggers:
- start XBMC
- update library
- stop playing

This is screen when stars are on left and rating on right, but my opinion best is when is conversely.
It looks great to me Smile
(2014-12-10, 16:48)Regss Wrote: It is three triggers:
- start XBMC
- update library
- stop playing

As I always put my HTPC in standby, it seems that the first condition is never met.

By cons there is no sync after playing an episode or a movie or after updating the library (for this final point, perhaps I do not have enough waited ...).

I have to manually start movielib in xbmc for it working.

For example, there are 15 minutes, I watched "When the Game Stands Tall" and still not update.
"./movielib-master/cache/banner.jpg" is still on a TV show previously seen.
Check do you have installed addon named: service.movielib
Indeed it seems that he was disabled ... It's strange.

So problem solved.
Personally I am not a fan of 10 ratings stars is too big

Otherwise is it possible to sync the thumb episode?

[EDIT]My Template in construction

watch gallery
  • 25(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8