• 27(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
Is it a HEVC (High Efficiency Video Coding)?
Yes it is...
great job
works well
Great job, and thanks alot for this nice script and addon.
Only have one single request or wish for future release.. If it's not too much work, ofc.
Whilest beeing in the TV-Shows category, it would be awesome to see "latest added episodes" - like the "latest added shows" - just for episodes added recently.
(EDIT): Or, maybe even better - have a link "Latest updated shows" - listing shows that have been updated with new episodes.
Anyways, cheers and thanks for this great work.

Az
Feature request: if you don't set up the remote control options, is it possible to not have the remote control side bar or the red download/stream icons on the page. Reason for this is I had my site hosted on the web as I wanted to be able to see my DB from anywhere. However the free hosting I was using has now disabled my account as they are under the assumption I am trying to host some illegal download/streaming service!! lol.

Whilst I'm here can anyone recommend any free webshosting to host MovieLib on should my previous hosts not be willing to reverse their decision.
When, you are not logged as admin the remote and buttons are not displayed. So they do not see it.
Thanks Regss,

I have contacted them again and the real reason is below:

Your website was responsible for a MySQL outage earlier this evening due to a MySQL query being ran that actually filled the
tmp folder as it recursed through your movie database. Can you explain this?

This happened as I updated the files to 2.7.2 and logged into the admin panel to update the db as usual. Upon logging into the admin panel it caused the above. Any idea why that would have happened?
I do not understand what they mean a temp folder. Maybe it was because scrip send a lot of mysql queries for update episodes and added thumbnails for them.
Guys drop the free hosting, buy real hosting and you wont have any problems.
I have 15GB space and unlimited traffic, for just 13$/year, first year free.
Site loading is much faster and stable and i don't have problems anymore with SQL outage, disabled account or something like that.
what can I do about this?

17:34:35 T:1894269512 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:34:35 T:1894269512 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named PIL
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/default.py", line 16, in <module>
import sync
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 21, in <module>
import art
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/art.py", line 7, in <module>
from PIL import Image
ImportError: No module named PIL
-->End of Python script error report<--
Same by me on Raspberry Pi :

01:08:55 T:2722751552 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: No module named PIL
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/default.py", line 16, in <module>
import sync
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/sync.py", line 21, in <module>
import art
File "/home/pi/.kodi/addons/script.movielib/lib/art.py", line 7, in <module>
from PIL import Image
ImportError: No module named PIL
-->End of Python script error report<--
I had the same problem.
Solution for me was to uninstall MovieLib addon and service, delete any leftover in xbmc via SSH, reboot, and install again MovieLib, then again reboot.
i tried you solution , but its not working Sad
Is it a OpenELEC or something else? It seems that built not have PIL module.
Can you check if you have script.module.pil addon in .kodi/addons/ folder?
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8