• 28(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
its raspbmc ... and there is no script.module.pil addon in .kodi/addons/ folder ...

I found the answer:

connection via ssh -> username : password -> and then just 'sudo apt-get install python-imaging'

Now the Problem is, no caching of the Posters and FanArts Sad

Delete few movies on movie list in admin panel. Sync it again and send me full xbmc.log. Before do this enable debuging in movielib addon settings.
i deleted all movies and make an sync ... now its working Smile

an really great addon ... many thanx for this one ... i´m still lovin´ it Smile
hello! I wonder if it would be possible not to show episodes and related information when you open the web page of a TV show.
It would be better to have drop-down menus for each season and only load the information if the user wishes.

I would also like to know if it would be possible to have a view only exploiting the banner, still for TV Shows. The poster would be used only in the web page of each TV Shows.
Hello,
there is a way to default sort by "last added" when i open the webpage? If isn't possible atm, can be implemented in a future release? Wink
+1
Try in config.php in line ~437 change:

'sort' => 1,
to
'sort' => 4,
(2015-01-03, 12:10)Regss Wrote: Try in config.php in line ~437 change:

'sort' => 1,
to
'sort' => 4,

it work! ^^

I up my last question too.
(2015-01-03, 12:10)Regss Wrote: Try in config.php in line ~437 change:

'sort' => 1,
to
'sort' => 4,

Thanks! Smile
(2014-12-31, 17:10)Levi59 Wrote: hello! I wonder if it would be possible not to show episodes and related information when you open the web page of a TV show.
It would be better to have drop-down menus for each season and only load the information if the user wishes.

I would also like to know if it would be possible to have a view only exploiting the banner, still for TV Shows. The poster would be used only in the web page of each TV Shows.

I can add option in admin panel for default view for episodes list. Episodes for each season will be coiled and when user clicks on season name episodes list expand.

It is not possible from the XBMC to read at the same time poster and banner. JSON RPC method return in thumbnail field that was currently set.
(2015-01-04, 18:59)Regss Wrote: I can add option in admin panel for default view for episodes list. Episodes for each season will be coiled and when user clicks on season name episodes list expand.
Great! It will avoid having 2km pages on big shows like Stargate (10x20-25 episodes ...).

(2015-01-04, 18:59)Regss Wrote: It is not possible from the XBMC to read at the same time poster and banner. JSON RPC method return in thumbnail field that was currently set.

If I understand correctly, it's possible to read banners or posters in kodi db, but not both at the same time?

If so, it is not possible to recover them at least once to have them into the cache of the site?
Or propose in the admin-Panel a way to set them manually but it may be long ...
Yes it's all there.. latest versions etc.

(2014-12-31, 11:09)azsenca Wrote: Can you check if you have script.module.pil addon in .kodi/addons/ folder?
Hi Regss Thank you for this great add-on and script! I have been looking for something like this for ages and it really looks good.

I have managed to hook this up with a file sever program I use called HFS which allows me to give download access to my family based on permissions with user account control. So now I have easy controlled access over https but with a sleek interface

Cheers
I'm also having the missing movie poster problem. Although it's only for about 30% of my titles.

My library is several thousand titles long so re-scraping my DB and losing all the watched/unwatched status' isn't really a viable option.

Is there another way to have entries point to URLs (or whatever it is that MovieLib needs) to fix this problem? I've tried choosing different art and selecting a remote option but that doesn't appear to change anything.

Thanks!
XBMC stores URL's to posters in Database and cached copy in Thumbnail folder. When movielib asks for poster XBMC returns the URL that is unavailable. Maybe in future I add support for this and I find some way to get cached images. Now you can use plugins to save watched status and rescrape the database.
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8