• 44(current)
MovieLib - Your movie database on web
I see nimI actually won that last game

Well, well give him a run for his money again, wont we?
5:33 am here, just installed it.. Smile

i have many-many questions to make, but tomorrow Smile
this is my movie database..
http://michalopoulos.gr/mymovies/
(2018-01-28, 05:35)Paok1926 Wrote: 5:33 am here, just installed it.. Smile

i have many-many questions to make, but tomorrow Smile
this is my movie database..
http://michalopoulos.gr/mymovies/
 first of all, 
it displays a part of the plot, but there is no scroll bar, to view it all..
second, when i press the "download" button, on a movie poster, it just opens an empty window..
and third, when i press "download m3u playlist" it contains a path like this:
Code:
http://:@:/vfs/smb://10.122.88.3:445/MoviesOld/Movies - 1960-1969/Electra (1962)/Electra 1962 with Irene Papas EN, FR, SP subs.mkv]
I also noticed that the 3 vertical buttons (play in xbmc, download and download m3u) can be seen only using Chrome.
Safari and Firefox does not display them..
(2018-01-28, 18:37)Paok1926 Wrote: I also noticed that the 3 vertical buttons (play in xbmc, download and download m3u) can be seen only using Chrome.
Safari and Firefox does not display them..
 the 3 vertical buttons are displayed only to the admin, finally.. Smile

is there any way to allow download of the movie ?
for example to other computers on my private network  ?
Hi,

thanks for that amazing tutorial, that helps me to show my movielist to my friends.
Is it possible to implement a search for actors or modify the existing search-engine to search twice - movies AND actors?

Another question, is it possible to deactivate the xmbc panel on the left? I do not need it.

Greetings
annios
(2018-03-01, 12:34)annios Wrote: Hi,

thanks for that amazing tutorial, that helps me to show my movielist to my friends.
Is it possible to implement a search for actors or modify the existing search-engine to search twice - movies AND actors?

Another question, is it possible to deactivate the xmbc panel on the left? I do not need it.

Greetings
annios
as far as i know, the xbmc panel is shown only to the admin..
I assigned many Sources in Kodi. Some of them are offline because the source is an externel drive which isnt connected.
MovieLib show me "Source XY is offline" and stop syncing.
It would be great if MovieLib could sync all connected Sources. 
Maybe is it possible to show the Source in the MovieLib "Website"?
This would make MovieLib more perfect.
(2018-03-02, 10:25)Kingside Wrote: I assigned many Sources in Kodi. Some of them are offline because the source is an externel drive which isnt connected.
MovieLib show me "Source XY is offline" and stop syncing.
It would be great if MovieLib could sync all connected Sources. 
Maybe is it possible to show the Source in the MovieLib "Website"?
This would make MovieLib more perfect.
 i have no personal experience.. i run Kodi on a Rpi3 and next to it i have my file server Smile
so, no disconnects of sources..
Yeah a fileserver is nice. But not everybody want it. In my case I dont want a running system 24/7 in my living room. 
External storages are perfect for my case. 
I found this in the source code "sync.py":
I never develop Python but If the condition would everytime Return True, it could sync. Am I right?
Quote:    # check source
    if 'true' in self.setXBMC['CheckSource']:
        jsonGetSource = '{"jsonrpc": "2.0", "method": "Files.GetSources", "params": {"media": "video"}, "id": 1}'
        jsonGetSource = xbmc.executeJSONRPC(jsonGetSource)
        jsonGetSource = unicode(jsonGetSource, 'utf-8', errors='ignore')
        jsonGetSourceResponse = json.loads(jsonGetSource)

if 'result' in jsonGetSourceResponse and 'sources' in jsonGetSourceResponse['result']:
            for s in jsonGetSourceResponse['result']['sources']:
                if xbmcvfs.exists(s['file']) == 0:
                    debug.notify(__lang__(32123).encode('utf-8') + ': ' + s['file'].encode('utf-8'))
                    debug.debug('Source inaccessible: ' + s['file'].encode('utf-8'))
                    return False
I have been looking for something like this for a long time.  I can't believe its been around and I just realized it now.
I finished installing the site (v2.9.1) to a webhosting service.  There were no problems with the install.
I installed the site on the root of the website.  Right in htdocs.  I did not use a subdirectory such as htdocs/movielib/.  I can see the barebones of the movielib website when I go the URL.
I installed the Kodi addon (v1.4.11).
I generated a token through the admin site and configured the Kodi addon with the URL to my site and matched the token.

The Kodi addon, however, will not connect to site.  It gives the error "Can't connect to site".
I have tried changing the token, still can't connect.  I have tried using "HTTP Basic Auth" and putting my admin/adminpassword credentials in - still can't connect.
What am I missing?

Other things to note are that on the Overall Admin page, It says I have " ALLOW URL FOPEN" set to off but phpinfo says it is on.  Not sure if this matters.  I also have checksum mismatches for function.php and sync.php.
So I ended up signing up for another webhosting service and ran the movielib script again and everything is working wonderfully on the new host.
Hello, I have a problem with synchronizing the base of TV series.
I removed the mysql database, disable the "Show fanart in background" option and synchronized from the beginning.
The movie database is synchronized correctly, and when the TV series start to sync I get an error.

22:43:10.029 T:5996  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> Starting NextUp Service
22:43:10.031 T:5996  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> ========  START NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION  ========
22:43:10.034 T:5996  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> KODI Version: 17.6 Git:20171114-a9a7a20
22:43:10.038 T:5996  NOTICE: NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Service -> NEXTUP SERVICE NOTIFICATION Version: 1.0.37
22:43:34.760 T:4112   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.KeyError'>
                                            Error Contents: ('fanart',)
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 30, in <module>
                                                Movielib()
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\default.py", line 22, in __init__
                                                sync.start(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\resources\lib\sync.py", line 82, in start
                                                check(self)
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\resources\lib\sync.py", line 224, in check
                                                syncImage.sync(self, dataXBMC['images'], dataSORT)
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\resources\lib\syncImage.py", line 43, in sync
                                                addImg(self, ImagesXBMC, ImagesToAdd, ImagesSORT)
                                              File "C:\Users\XBMC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.movielib\resources\lib\syncImage.py", line 66, in addImg
                                                if len(ImagesToAdd[type][img_type]) > 0:
                                            KeyError: ('fanart',)
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?
My system is Windows 10, Kodi 17.6, MovieLib 2.9.1, 1.4.11
Hi Regss

Can have the Password I am stuck from the beginning. Please help me out. I  wan to have home media server. But I see this Movie Lib will be useful for me .

Thanks
@pasierb
Just a off-topic but odd question perhaps: I'm interested to know how you enter text into our forum? It is all splattered with font tags that affect our normal font display.
(I added some spaces for making the tags visible)
Code:
[ font = Calibri,sans-serif]Hello, I have a problem with synchronizing the base of TV series. [/font]
[ font = Calibri,sans-serif]I removed the mysql database, disable the "Show fanart in background" option and synchronized from the beginning.[/font]

Also, use a pastebin website whenever you want to paste log files or snippets thereof. Thanks.
  • 44(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MovieLib - Your movie database on web8