Wake xbmc by automation
Not quite sure what I am doing wrong here. I have power saving set to 80 minutes, and it works fine if i wake xbmc with my remote manually. But i currently have a windows task that simply points to xbmc.exe, its set to wake from sleep in windows when im sleeping and run a few automated tasks. Now im wondering if since its a windows process its not working properly with xbmc sleep setting, but essentially the pc wakes fine, xbmc is active, and everything is going good. The problem is xbmc then seems to ignore the timeline of power saving (I have it set to 80 minutes) and insists on sleeping after 1 hour. The other day I even put sleep to 100 minutes, and it continues to sleep after exactly 1 hour. Its incredibly strange. But only with this automated wake up. If i wake it up with my remote or a keyboard press it honors the power saving time fine.

I was just wondering if anyone can explain why its doing this, or how i should go about waking the pc and xbmc better?

And incase anyone asks why im automating waking xbmc, every day while im sleeping i have xbmc wake, i have cdart manager script run and get artwork, i have xbmc library update addon clean, ect...

Im just perplexed why it insists on sleeping after 1 hour and ignoring power saving time in xbmc when i wake the pc with this way.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Wake xbmc by automation0