Movie Trailer Crash (Youtube)
OSX Version: 10.8.4
Platform MacMini
Install Method: dmg
SVN Revision (See below.)

AEON Nox Skin

Hi,

I recently set up xbmc for my mate on his mac mini. Now I have enabled the youtube plugin. The issue I am having is if I go to watch a trailer from the banner (latest movies) it crashes. If I go into movies and select a movie then hit watch trailer it crashes. If I bring up the movie information and go to watch a trailer from there it doesn't crash.

It is weird because I have the exact same setup and I don't experience this issue. I tried copying the youtube plugin folder from my mac mini and pasting it over the top of is and still the same issues. I noticed you can enable "The Trailers" add-on. However this as I aware only keeps the latest 100 movies. I have movies that go back from 2003. Spent a fair bit searching the forums but couldn't seem to find anything. I have also tried uninstalling xbmc completely and removing the contents under Application Support and re-installing.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

http://pastebin.com/T8mqpjcm
Crashreporter log needed please... (also do you use the same skin? Is the crash there when using confluence aswell?)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Thanks for the reply.

I hope this is what you are after. The crashreporter log wasn't in the folder with the other logs. Not sure if I have to turn something on but this is the log that came up when xbmc crashed so I assume its the same thing?

http://pastebin.com/1mMdRLwH

Yes I use the same skin. If I switch to confluence you can't watch trailers the same way you can on Aeon. You have to go into the Movie Information and then watch the trailer from there. That doesn't crash but it also doesn't crash with Aeon Nox skin either.
That crash looks odd. It crashs when trying to open the movie database. No clue what to tell you. Could you try the 32bit version of xbmc instead and see if the issue is there too?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
Yeah tried that and still no luck. I don't know why it is trying to look for the movie database when I have the universal scraper set for all my movies. I tried switching to the Move Database to see if that would make a difference and still no luck. Any other suggestions?

Would it be worth trying to copy some folders from my mac mini over or?

It's weird if you click the movie and go watch trailer it crashes. Yet if you bring up movie information and watch the trailer from there it works. I mean that isn't a big deal so if we can't figure it out will just do that.
With movie database i ment our video db (sqlite) - not the scraper ...
Ah okay no worries.

Hey thanks for the help mate. Appreciate it.
Any resolve on this?
I have the same problem on my macbook pro. I already have it since the first frodo release. I was hoping the updates would solve it but it didn't. I'm also running de mq aeon skin. Did you found a solution?
I forgot about this thread. It fixed itself for a while but after the latest update its back again. With the same issue. Another crash log maybe?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Trailer Crash (Youtube)0