Doubles of TV shows from sources not added to library.
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with my library all of a sudden. I'm running Frodo 12.2 with Aeon Nox skin on both devices.

I have doubles of almost every show in my TV library, even after I've deleted all sources from files. This wasn't always the case and I'm not sure what I changed. I am using a MySQL database to share the library between my main desktop running windows 8 with the content, and my macbook running mountain lion. I was using SMB to share the files between the two devices using the static IP on my desktop and all was well.

Recently I noticed all my TV shows had 3 of each episode. I tried deleting all sources and cleaning and updating the library, which got rid of the SMB/myIP source in both MOVIES and TV. All movies are gone as expected, but 2 of every TV episode remain. It shows the path that one source is pulling from SMB/myDesktopName, and the other straight from the HDD where the files are located. Neither of these are sources I added to XBMC. I used to use SMB/myIP/files for both devices and that did (and still does) work fine.

Does anyone know why this is happening or how I can fix it?

I can supply more information if needed, I didn't think logs or more PC info was necessary since this is a consistent reoccurring issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Doubles of TV shows from sources not added to library.0