Clear Art/Logos not automatically showing up in Frodo
In Frodo 12.2 and Aeon Nox 4.0.9 when adding a new TV show or re-adding my library the clear arts and logos don't show up automatically in Landscape view when set to "View Type - Show: Logo". I have to run artwork downloader and use local files for them to show up. I did a test and downloaded Eden and Aeon Nox 3.6.3. When adding my TV shows all the clear art and logos show up automatically without having to run artwork downloader. Is this an issue with the new skin, or possibly Frodo?

My folder structure is as followed -

TV Shows
- TV Show Name
- - clearart.png
- - logo.png
- - tvshow.nfo
- - TV Show - SxxExx - name.ext
- - poster.jpg

etc etc.

Any help is appreciated.
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
You need to read the FAQ, this is exactly how it is supposed to work in Frodo.
You need to run the artwork downloader addon, even if you have local files. Set it to local files and it will just download missing ones
(2013-06-29, 14:43)dpar Wrote: You need to read the FAQ, this is exactly how it is supposed to work in Frodo.

I read the FAQ. Just wondering what was changed from Eden to Frodo. Kind of annoying that now I have to run artwork downloader everytime I add a tv show or movie when it use to automatically load my local files. Almost seems like a setp backward.
ASUS F2A85-M PRO FM2 -- AMD A10-6800K -- 8gig DDR3 1600 -- Nvidia GTX 650 -- Samsung SSD 120gig -- GRANDIA GD05B Case -- Onkyo RC-HT260 -- Paradigm Atom Monitor S7 x4, Center 1, Surrounds 1 -- Panasonic 60ST60
(2013-06-30, 08:03)djdcm0722 Wrote: Almost seems like a setp backward.

Not really, look at it this way.... by moving functionality out of the kernel and into addons that can be updated leads to a leaner, more manageable XBMC for many platforms it supports. Google are doing the same thing with Android, moving functionality like chrome, search, keyboard, play music, etc out of the kernel and into apps that can be updated easily in their Play store without needing a full OS upgrade to patch and fix.
One day we hope to make the scraping engine and database extensible enough to gather any metadata and artwork.
(2013-07-01, 18:08)zag Wrote: One day we hope to make the scraping engine and database extensible enough to gather any metadata and artwork.

Sounds good. I guess I will have to just wait and see. Love XBMC though. I do not know what I would do with out it Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clear Art/Logos not automatically showing up in Frodo0