XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-07-10, 10:28)da-anda Wrote:
(2013-07-05, 15:52)negge Wrote: I tried the Microsoft Web Platform installer but couldn't get it to work (IIS installed but it's nowhere to be found). I also started writing a step-by-step guide to installing XAMPP and getting the application to run, but the steps involved are very many and complicated so for now the best way to use this on Windows is to install Ubuntu Server in a virtual machine (e.g. in VirtualBox, which is free) and following the steps in the readme.
XAMPP needs too many steps to install? It's only like 4 clicks.
edit: ah, you meant the additional steps required to get your webinterface running (compozer and such). But why do you have to install sqlite3? Can't you auto-import the DB schema via PHP and PDOConfusedqlite ?

I guess the schema could be imported using PHP, it would certainly be great to get rid of the sqlite3 CLI tool dependency. I'll look into this.

(2013-07-10, 14:59)Ned Scott Wrote: Seems to mostly work on Crystalbuntu. I'm having issues actually seeing episode lists, but the "Watch the whole season" link works. I'll keep playing with it, but let me know if there's anything I can provide, like a log of some kind.

What do you mean by "issues actually seeing episode lists"? Could you post a screenshot?

There's a log file in src/protected/runtime/application.log that you could upload somewhere if you'd like, although I'm not sure if it will contain anything interesting unless you get an exception of some sort.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2013-07-10, 15:36
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9