XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
(2013-08-19, 09:36)nickr Wrote: Oh OK - ummm not sure how I feel about that as I am not sure how much you are leveraging off the existing XBMC code.

Well, the application is just an interface to XBMC so it wouldn't be able to do anything without "leveraging off the existing XBMC code".

(2013-08-19, 14:18)Overdose87 Wrote: hi again. I got a problem and need help guys.
I just did the instalation on windows 7 and i followed the steps until .\src\protected\yiic createinitialdatabase
When i put that i get an error:
PHP Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\xbmc-video-server\src\protected/../../vendor/yiisoft/yii/framework/yiic.php' (include_path='.;C:\xampp\php\PEAR') in C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\xbmc-video-server\src\protected\yiic.php on line 7

It seems you have an extra "xbmc-video-server" directory that shouldn't be there. Did you follow the instructions precisely? For example:

C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\xbmc-video-server\src\protected\yiic.php <-- incorrect
C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\src\protected\yiic.php <-- correct

(2013-08-19, 14:29)Overdose87 Wrote: actualy when i try to run Apache i get this error:
Problem detected!
13:43:30 [Apache] Port 80 in use by "C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe" with PID 1876!
13:43:30 [Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
13:43:30 [Apache] You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
13:43:30 [Apache] or reconfigure Apache and the Control Panel to listen on a different port
13:43:30 [Apache] Problem detected!
13:43:30 [Apache] Port 443 in use by "C:\Program Files (x86)\Pando Networks\Media Booster\PMB.exe" with PID 3648!
13:43:30 [Apache] Apache WILL NOT start without the configured ports free!
13:43:30 [Apache] You need to uninstall/disable/reconfigure the blocking application
13:43:30 [Apache] or reconfigure Apache and the Control Panel to listen on a different port
Status change detected: stopped
13:29:32 [Apache] Error: Apache shutdown unexpectedly.
13:29:32 [Apache] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies,
13:29:32 [Apache] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method.
13:29:32 [Apache] Press the Logs button to view error logs and check
13:29:32 [Apache] the Windows Event Viewer for more clues
13:29:32 [Apache] If you need more help, copy and post this
13:29:32 [Apache] entire log window on the forums

That is because you have Skype installed which blocks port 80 and you have Media Booster installed too which blocks port 443. You will either have to change the port Apache is listening on (see this guide) or install XBMC Video Server on another machine. You could also uninstall Skype and Media Booster but I guess that is not an option.

A forth option is to open Skype, go to Tools -> Options -> Advanced -> Connection and uncheck "Use port 80 and 443 as alternative for incoming connections". Unless you're using Skype on locked down corporate networks you shouldn't need that option.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [BETA] XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2013-08-19, 14:47
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9