XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
i found what i did wrong
I deleted the complete lane ;extension=php_openssl.dll
instead of just the ";"
its working now Big Grin
ok now i need help again
I created a backend no problem
i have de admin user and i added a new one
when i try to download a movie it gets to the directory but nothing happens only a blank page with this code for example
http://192.168.0.13:8080/vfs/%2fvar%2fme...S01E01.mkv

Where can i find the ip address to access the login page on another network?

And i tryied in other computers in my lan and i can only access the page where the server is running.

I have OpenELEC Testing - ION x86_64 Version:3.1.5 with frodo 12.2

I have seen that streaming will not work but what about downloading the files? I can not do it?
Do you mean you just get a blank page when you click a download link?

If you can't access it from other computers on your network it's probably a firewall issue. At least on Windows XP XAMPP will trigger a Windows firewall pop-up where you should choose to unblock it.

To determine the IP address of your computer, press the Windows button, type "cmd", press Enter, then write "ipconfig" in the black window that appears. Your address will be visible there (should look like 192.168.0.xxx).
Thank you for the repply. Let me explain better.
Ok with the ip 192.168.0.6 i can access to the webserver from any computer inside my network.
However i want to be able to access to the login page outside my network and i dont know how to do that.

Second inside my network i can login no problem. To stream doesnt work because i have the frodo version.
But when i click on download it goes to the direction of the file but nothing happens blank page with the url: http://192.168.0.13:8080/vfs/%2fvar%2fme...(2007).mkv

and the webpage is completely blank.

If i click Enter on the keyboard it appears a message: "The server http:192.168.0.13:8080 requires a username and password. The server says: XBMC."
Then i can put below a username and password. I put the username and the pass to access it but non is right... however if i go to the page 192.18.0.13:8080 i put the username and password and i can enter into the AWX interface... i dont know whats wrong in here can u help me?
(2013-08-19, 17:25)Overdose87 Wrote: Thank you for the repply. Let me explain better.
Ok with the ip 192.168.0.6 i can access to the webserver from any computer inside my network.
However i want to be able to access to the login page outside my network and i dont know how to do that.

To be able to access it from outside your network you'll need to forward port 80 in your router to your computer that runs XBMC Video Server, and you'll also need to forward port 8080 to the machine that runs XBMC. Consult the web on how to do this on your particular router.

(2013-08-19, 17:25)Overdose87 Wrote: Second inside my network i can login no problem. To stream doesnt work because i have the frodo version.
But when i click on download it goes to the direction of the file but nothing happens blank page with the url: http://192.168.0.13:8080/vfs/%2fvar%2fme...(2007).mkv

and the webpage is completely blank.

Your web browser is probably trying to open the video directly in the browser. As you're running Frodo it can't start streaming the file so it won't play anything until it has downloaded the whole movie in the background. To get around this, right-click the Download links and choose "Save link as".

(2013-08-19, 17:25)Overdose87 Wrote: If i click Enter on the keyboard it appears a message: "The server http:192.168.0.13:8080 requires a username and password. The server says: XBMC."
Then i can put below a username and password. I put the username and the pass to access it but non is right... however if i go to the page 192.18.0.13:8080 i put the username and password and i can enter into the AWX interface... i dont know whats wrong in here can u help me?

Did you configure XBMC's username and password in the backend configuration? The links you have pasted seem to lack authentication details.
Is it possible to install it on Mac OSX ?
1st: Mac Mini: Intel i5 2,6Ghz - 8Gb Ram - Intel Iris - 1Tb - MacOS Big Sur 11.2.3 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL 8.0.13 (Server)
2nd: iMac 27": Intel i5 2,8Ghz - 12Gb Ram - AMD 5750 1024Mb GFX - 1Tb SSD - MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 - Kodi 19.0 - MySQL (Client)
3rd: Some Rasperries 
Server: Synology 916+
(2013-08-20, 17:56)MarkusK Wrote: Is it possible to install it on Mac OSX ?

Almost everything is possible, though you'd have to figure it out on your own based on the Linux/Windows installation steps since I don't have access to a Mac for testing.
I've updated the Linux installation instructions slightly to make them a bit easier (replace five commands with a single one).
Hi again.

negge i did "Save link as" and i get this error on google:
-var-media-Enterprise HDD 1-Movies-3 10 To Yuma (2007)-3 10 To Yuma (2007).mkvUnknown server error. Please try again, or contact the server administrator.
http://xbmc:[email protected]:8080...(2007).mkv
What do you mean you got this error on Google? Can you post a screenshot?
Just pushed a fix that should fix "TbArray not found" error on new installations. It was a dependency problem, I'm still a bit new to how Composer works. I've also pushed a few minor improvements to the filtering form (jumping directly to a a single match only happens when the match is done by name, and the jumping also works for TV shows now).

If you're stuck with the error above, follow the standard upgrade instructions in the readme.
I would very much appreciate if someone who has Mac OS X could attempt to install this and post the instructions here, that way I could integrate them into the readme. I can't do this myself since I don't have access to any Apple hardware whatsoever.
Hello all,

did all the staps but get the next error.

Error 500
Unable to connect to 192.168.1.72:8181 . Error #0: stream_socket_client(): unable to connect to 192.168.1.72:8181 (Can not connect because the target machine actively refused it.)
opend the poorts in firewall and router.

do i need to enable webserver in XBMC i try to enable it but get error failed to start
(2013-09-02, 10:38)Fibre Wrote: do i need to enable webserver in XBMC i try to enable it but get error failed to start

Yes you'll need to enable the webserver in XBMC. If you get "failed to start" when starting XBMC check that all instances of XBMC are really killed ("killall -s9 xbmc.bin" on Linux, use the task manager if you're on Windows).
Id did check now all are killed and still get the message Failed tot start
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9