XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
I'm having some strange issues as well, hopefully there's something I'm missing. I have a 75/35 connection and I'm having trouble getting files to download or stream at all -- it often cuts out after 1-2 seconds of streaming or 3mb of downloading. I've updated to the gotham beta and then gotham nightly but both have the same result: even when connecting over LAN on my laptop (both when the backend is configured with a local IP and an external IP) I cannot get a single file to playback or download fully. Accessing the video server from the same PC (win 8.1 64-bit, with the video cache change willburstyle06 and the regedit foulfoot suggested) works flawlessly, and using XBMC or OSX file sharing to connect normally to the PC (upnp or smb shares) works fine.

I've had the same issue on external networks connecting in.. on both windows 8 and osx external machines.

So, if it isn't the bandwidth available..(other applications work) and it isn't completely incorrectly configured (i can access the web interface just fine) ... i'm not quite sure where to look next. I appreciate any assistance.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by snatch22 - 2014-03-15, 07:51
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9