XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Quote: negge this might be a long shot is it possible to include trailer links from IMDB into this when your viewing the movie info page where currently you display ratings and actors ect to include imdb link to the trailer ??

I think the trailer URL is available through the API, but you can also just click the movie title to go to the IMDB page and watch it. You'd still have to click a link to get to see the trailer so I'm not sure what we'd gain here.

Quote:also is there any chance you could add a toggle in the admin so we can choose default view for Tv Show Episodes list, as i noticed although it is selectable if i clear browser defaults back to list view be nice to choose so i can have it set as default or change the default if i wish.

I don't think I'll be adding a setting for this. It already remembers the last display mode you set, if you clear your browsers cookies then it's "your fault" it forgets it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by negge - 2014-05-31, 10:06
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9