• 49(current)
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Sounds like you used localhost as the backend address. You need to use the computer's internal IP address.
Many many thanks negge, is working ok, and i write another backend for streaming to out of my private network but don't recognize the hostname, i am a dyndns account and write in hostname:

peu7510.dyndns.tv:8080/xbmc-video-server/

And don't recognize includes in the port and without port but don't recognize the hostname, is possible the system only works in in a private network or is possible?
@peu7510 you should look into https://github.com/Jalle19/xbmc-video-se...erse-proxy, that way you don't need to use a DNS hostname for the backend, just the internal IP address.
Ok next problem, i'm sorry, I've been doing tests on a computer to have it completely dominated, I have installed and configured on my server PC, and when i configure the backend and settings when show me my movie library, the Apache server get an error (of windows) of that is probably because the server has 1,000 movies and the Apache server to crash with so many movies. Could it be that the Apache server needed more RAM for don't show apache http server don't crash, or is there some way that the Apache server to repair this problem or if could read the total movies to have?

And any have method to return to default configuration for return to demand the first backend and configuration of the server?
Which version of Kodi do you use? There's a bug in Isengard that makes Apache crash when requesting thumbnails from Kodi.
The latest kodi 14.2 name "Helix"
Okay, in that case you should be fine. Can you describe the error you're getting?
ok this is the text (in spanish), who is the error:

The tittle says Apache HTTP Server stopped working

Search an online solution and close the program

or

Close the program

Firma con problemas:
Nombre del evento de problema: APPCRASH
Nombre de la aplicación: httpd.exe
Versión de la aplicación: 2.4.12.0
Marca de tiempo de la aplicación: 54c90386
Nombre del módulo con errores: php5ts.dll
Versión del módulo con errores: 5.6.8.0
Marca de tiempo del módulo con errores: 552ee66a
Código de excepción: c0000005
Desplazamiento de excepción: 00039e34
Versión del sistema operativo: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1
Id. de configuración regional: 3082
Información adicional 1: 0a9e
Información adicional 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Información adicional 3: 0a9e
Información adicional 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

Lea nuestra declaración de privacidad en línea:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=1...cid=0x0c0a

Si la declaración de privacidad en línea no está disponible, lea la declaración de privacidad sin conexión:
C:\Windows\system32\es-ES\erofflps.txt
Never seen that before. When exactly does it crash?
is a windows problem, it is an image

But the in the image when says COM Surrogate says Apache HTTP Server has stopped working

The problem who write appears the image and next the description of the last post

And sales when the browser log in the page, the index page don't load and appears the windows problem
Can you try an older version of XAMPP?
No, the latest the 5.6.8
Okay, but can you try an older one?
Hi, i detect the problem, is my windows system, i prove in other pc and don't appear the problem, when i have another problem in my server PC (the apache problem), i have a raid for windows software, in these they are the 2000 movies, i install Kodi and xbmc-video-server in another pc (test computer), and i connect for drive network. When i access to the main page of xbmc-video-server the page doesn't load and says the next message:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 24 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\vendor\jalle19\simple-json-rpc-client\src\SimpleJsonRpcClient\Response\Response.php on line 92

Is possible because need more RAM memory of my databse is with 2000 movies or is another case?
Please negge, can you help me, it's possible need the computer more memory ram?
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9