• 51(current)
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
I'll have to go through the setup instructions on a clean box, I'll get back to you.
Found the problem, will make a new release this weekend (gotta run now).
CHANGELOG.md Wrote:#### 1.7.0
* removed the "don't warn about XBMC incompatibility" setting since there aren't that many Frodo users left
* fixed ability to load images in parallel. Previously all image requests were handled sequentially.
* changed the image resizing to use the Imagine library. The application now prefers to use Imagick to resize images, but GD is still supported for users who haven't installed php5-imagick.
* added 4K video resolution flag
* added power management functionality for backends. Backends can now be powered off, hibernated, suspended and restarted.
* added Vagrant environment for developers. See CONTRIBUTING.md for more details.
* minor refactoring, including some minor fixes to potential migration errors

Follow https://github.com/Jalle19/xbmc-video-se...g-on-linux to update your installations!

@ubik this also fixes your issue.
(2015-08-29, 11:38)negge Wrote: @ubik this also fixes your issue.
Thanks a lot Negge ! it's work fine now Laugh

thanks for your nice app !
@ubik thanks, good to hear!
CHANGELOG.md Wrote:#### 1.7.1
* fixed invalid URLs for placeholder images under certain scenarios
* fixed thumbnail URLs when proxy location is used

Sorry for the hickup!
Hi negge,

Do you think if it's possible to add a button in each film/tvshow's form to download the subtitles through the video.subtitles api or the player set subtitles API ?

It will be easyer for the visitor to download the sub, then load it inside the player which open the m3u.

thanks !
(2015-09-17, 23:50)ubik Wrote: Hi negge,

Do you think if it's possible to add a button in each film/tvshow's form to download the subtitles through the video.subtitles api or the player set subtitles API ?

It will be easyer for the visitor to download the sub, then load it inside the player which open the m3u.

thanks !

This has been requested before. As far as I know it's not possible to retrieve external subtitles through the API. The methods you mentioned are for controlling the subtitles while Kodi is playing something.
ok,

maybe if we cheat by trying to substr_replace the path from the video and replace the extension ".mkv" by ".srt" ?
I haven't tried that, but even if it works I doubt I'd want to integrate such a hack. If subtitles are important you should consider embedding them in your media files instead of keeping them separate.
Thanks negge,
It's a lot of work to embbed them all, because that means a bunch of hours for thousands files.

I have another question, can we set the log parameters to have more informations ?
I had a strange entry whith a certain "guest" user (i don't have any guest in my user list) :
Code:
199.19.249.196    "guest" logged out
Nobody of my friends are from USA or use a vpn/proxy, and that's a Blue Coat's organisation IP.
I made a fail2ban module on my system for that kind of entry, but it's pretty disturbing to see that in the log Confused

I saw in your code that, sometime the user "guest" is used for some reasons, but it's not totally clear to me for the moment.
Can you check Apache's access log which pages that IP accessed? The log file is /var/log/apache2/access.log on Ubuntu-based systems.
For the record, "guest" is the internal name for non-authenticated users in the framework this application uses. This entry is probably harmless, I'm guessing some bot tried accessing the logout page.
@ubik the latest commits fixes your issue (by simply not attempting a logout for users who are not logged in). There's no official new version yet since this is such a minor change, but you can run "git pull" to get the new code (no other commands necessary this time).
thanks for your commits negge, i pulled the new code.

here is a grep in the apache.log on the IP specified : http://pastebin.com/riwvmVpN
It seems to be a browsing of the last movies i added, and a attempt to download a m3u.
i don't now if it was me after a idle or not, but th USA's location of the IP is just weird.
  • 51(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9