XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Hi negge, can you help me, i have a problem with your xbmc-video-server. I am upgrading from your version 1.6.14 to the latest with the commands you write in the upgrading from windows:

cd htdocs\xbmc-video-server
git pull
composer install
.\src\protected\yiic migrate --interactive=0

But when finish the instructions and log me in my page show me these:

Notice: Undefined index: disableFrodoWarning in C:\xampp\htdocs\xbmc-video-server\src\protected\models\Setting.php on line 118
CException

Property "Setting.disableFrodoWarning" is not defined.

I'm reboot the the machine and continue show me these error. And i upgrading Kodi before your xbmc-video-server to the lastest 15.1 Isengard. What you recommend to repair the problem, it is possible change another setting to resolve the problem?

And another question, i'going to add the spanish language in your xbmc-video-server with you explain me to go but in the 3 pass:

In a terminal, run the command src/protected/yiic message src/protected/config/message.php. This will create a new set of files in the src/protected/messages/<language> directory.

But the command don't execute, when in the tutorial says run terminal you says the terminal of SourceTree or terminal of windows or another terminal. Can you revise the command if have any error to execute these?

Messages In This Thread
Reverse Proxy Problem - by tsthomas - 2014-10-23, 19:20
RE: XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents - by peu7510 - 2015-09-27, 08:59
Doctor Who xmas Specials - by ZennMystic - 2015-12-31, 02:39
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9