• 57(current)
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents
Doubtful that a minor update from Apache 2.4.25-3+deb9u6 to 2.4.25-3+deb9u7 would break something like this, are you sure you haven't change anything else?
Amazingly a new user came along and found a bug and suggested some improvements, so there's a new version out:

CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.9.0
* added a "date added" column to the movie list
* fixed filtering the system logs
* grid view now respects the sort order specified in the URL (can be changed when in list view)

The "date added" column is useful if you want to get more recently added movies than the main Recently added movies view supplies. The Kodi API limits how many movies can be fetched in the GetRecentlyAddedMovies API call so it can't really be changed, but this should provide a nice workaround.
(2019-05-30, 20:29)negge Wrote: Amazingly a new user came along and found a bug and suggested some improvements, so there's a new version out:
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.9.0
* added a "date added" column to the movie list
* fixed filtering the system logs
* grid view now respects the sort order specified in the URL (can be changed when in list view)

The "date added" column is useful if you want to get more recently added movies than the main Recently added movies view supplies. The Kodi API limits how many movies can be fetched in the GetRecentlyAddedMovies API call so it can't really be changed, but this should provide a nice workaround. 

Thanks for updating. Wink
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.9.1
* fix wrong sort order on the recently added movies page
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.10.0

* add support for sorting in TV show views
* fix a bug with rendering media flags when no appropriate flag is found
* add E-AC3 audio codec icon
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.10.1

* change "sort by year" so it sorts by the premiere date instead of year + title alphabetically
CHANGELOG Wrote:* add a more out-of-the-box Docker-based solution
* much improved MySQL support, MySQL can now be used without file modifications

The application can now be run using a combination of Docker and systemd. This solution is preferable if you don't want to pollute your home server with Apache + PHP. I've personally switched to using this solution so it's definitely supported. More information is available here: https://github.com/Jalle19/xbmc-video-se...--systemd).

MySQL support has also been greatly improved. Previously it was completely undocumented, and you had to modify one of the configuration files in order to use it, which made upgrading the application cumbersome. With this new version you can switch to using MySQL simply by defining certain environment variables (either directly in the environment, aka. the normal way) or by placing a .env file in the project root directory. Whether to use MySQL is entirely controlled by these environment variables, so you no longer need to modify any code. More information is available here: https://github.com/Jalle19/xbmc-video-se...-of-SQLite. While not directly supported (I don't use MySQL) it should work just fine since the framework the application uses abstracts away all the raw SQL anyway.
Hello to everyone.

I'm a newbie,new user of Kodi / XMBC. I'm looking for a way for streaming videos over internet using my own PC. I've just installed XAMPP in conjunction with the XMBC video server,following this tutorial :

xmbc video server tutorial

I've reached the end of the tutorial and I saw no errors. But now,what should I do ? I imagine that I should configure Kodi / XMBC to stream the videos that I want,but how ? Do u have a tutorial ? thanks.
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.10.3
* upgrade jalle19/php-whitelist-check to 1.1.0, fixes installation of dependencies
* fix Travis CI tests on older PHP versions, start testing on newer PHP versions too
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.10.4

* change hautelook/phpass to bordoin/phpass
* fix movie and TV show artwork rendering on Kodi 19.x backends
* fix adding new Kodi 19.x backends`docs/`
I have XBMC Video server docker install. Everything works fine except WOL. How can this be fixed?
(2023-03-03, 00:24)Neoromancer Wrote: I have XBMC Video server docker install. Everything works fine except WOL. How can this be fixed?

I'm not certain but I think the only way to make WOL work from Docker is to use "host" networking for the container.
CHANGELOG Wrote:#### 1.11.0
* make code compatible with PHP 8.x
* rebase the Docker image on Ubuntu 22.04
  • 57(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
XBMC Video Server: stream/download your library contents9