thetvdb.com shows seasons as years for a series
I'm unclear on what folder and file names to use for the Popeye TVShow.

http://thetvdb.com/?tab=seasonall&id=78435&lid=7

1) Are my files named correctly or do I change to: 1937e12 to s01e12, 1939e01 to s03e12, 1952e07 to s16e07, etc?

2) Do I created the normal numbered season folders like Season 1 and Season 2, and put all 1937's in Season 1 and 1939 in Season 2, etc?

HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
They did the same with Looney Tunes...

Popeye
----Season 1937
--------Popeye - S1937E12 - Ali Babas Forty Thieves.avi

Should do the trick.
Thanks for taking the time to respond. That worked!
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
(2013-07-04, 09:27)CaptainKen Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to respond. That worked!

So this system has always worked for me, but I recently updated from 1.3 to 1.4 and now my season in Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry that were previously scraped correctly as S1946E12 (for example) are listed in seasons titled "Unknown". So for season in Looney Tunes, Ember shows Season Specials and then a whole bunch of seasons listed as Unknown instead of their year. It still scrapes episodes correctly, but it displays them incorrectly.
(2014-11-03, 00:12)met_fan Wrote:
(2013-07-04, 09:27)CaptainKen Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to respond. That worked!

So this system has always worked for me, but I recently updated from 1.3 to 1.4 and now my season in Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry that were previously scraped correctly as S1946E12 (for example) are listed in seasons titled "Unknown". So for season in Looney Tunes, Ember shows Season Specials and then a whole bunch of seasons listed as Unknown instead of their year. It still scrapes episodes correctly, but it displays them incorrectly.

Please upload a screenshot of your episodes folder. I've never used tv shows with this special season numbers.
I use it.

Work fine Smile
(2014-11-03, 12:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 00:12)met_fan Wrote:

Please upload a screenshot of your episodes folder. I've never used tv shows with this special season numbers.
I feel dumb, but I can't figure out how to upload my screenshot. I only see the Insert Image button which asks for a url. Do I need to upload the image online somewhere else first?
(2014-11-04, 03:40)met_fan Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 12:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 00:12)met_fan Wrote: So this system has always worked for me, but I recently updated from 1.3 to 1.4 and now my season in Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry that were previously scraped correctly as S1946E12 (for example) are listed in seasons titled "Unknown". So for season in Looney Tunes, Ember shows Season Specials and then a whole bunch of seasons listed as Unknown instead of their year. It still scrapes episodes correctly, but it displays them incorrectly.

I feel dumb, but I can't figure out how to upload my screenshot. I only see the Insert Image button which asks for a url. Do I need to upload the image online somewhere else first?
Tinypic.com
(2014-11-03, 00:12)met_fan Wrote: So this system has always worked for me, but I recently updated from 1.3 to 1.4 and now my season in Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry that were previously scraped correctly as S1946E12 (for example) are listed in seasons titled "Unknown". So for season in Looney Tunes, Ember shows Season Specials and then a whole bunch of seasons listed as Unknown instead of their year. It still scrapes episodes correctly, but it displays them incorrectly.
I can confirm this
In my production installation I have Season YEAR for all seasons
The time stamp for the files is July 2014 so I guess it's scraped with the beta version available at that time

With 1.4.0.6 all seasons is unknown

The folder structure is like this
Looney Tunes
----- Season 1930
----------- Looney Tunes - s1930e02 - Congo Jazz.avi
Uuups, bug found :-)

That is a bug since i've added "* All Seasons" label to season list. I've used

Code:
If sSeason > 0 AndAlso sSeason < 999 Then

insead of
Code:
If sSeason > 0 AndAlso sSeason <> 999 Then

for standard season text.

But it's only a wrong displayed list text for seasons. You can simple press F5 on wrong labeled seasons in next release to rewrite the list text.
Scraping and all other functions should be working correct.
(2014-11-04, 08:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2014-11-04, 03:40)met_fan Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 12:21)DanCooper Wrote: Please upload a screenshot of your episodes folder. I've never used tv shows with this special season numbers.
Tinypic.com
Looks like this may already be figured out, but here's the screenshot:
Image[/img]
(2014-11-05, 01:02)met_fan Wrote: ...

Looks like this may already be figured out, but here's the screenshot

Yes, I've figured it out. Ember name all seasons with a higher season number than 999 as "Unknow".

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
thetvdb.com shows seasons as years for a series0