Shadertoy blank screen
Shadertoy screensaver just shows a blank screen when run. On kodi 18.1, windows 10. Any ideas?
(2019-03-03, 09:00)Someguy1 Wrote: Shadertoy screensaver just shows a blank screen when run. On kodi 18.1, windows 10. Any ideas?
 Same here, it seems to be a problem that has been fixed on Android but when anyone asks about a Windows fix they just get ignored. I keep finding new people asking and then never any reply to that query. It's my favorite visualization for my CarPC, so I hope someone can find a fix.
(2019-03-03, 09:00)Someguy1 Wrote: Shadertoy screensaver just shows a blank screen when run. On kodi 18.1, windows 10. Any ideas?
Download the correct zip file at https://jenkins.kodi.tv/view/Addons/job/...job/PR-13/ and install from ZIP in Kodi. Please report back if it works or not.

(2019-03-14, 20:56)gp1138 Wrote: it seems to be a problem that has been fixed on Android but when anyone asks about a Windows fix they just get ignored.
Shadertoy screensaver is only available for Windows so for sure the is nothing fixed for Android.
I tried that ZIP - I had to install 18.1 and it did install after that but still blank screen.

It updated three visualizations by itself, none of which work either.

Thanks for the post though!
Ok, I figured out why mine didn’t work - I’m trying to get the visualization to work. Not the screensaver.
Not sure what happened, but this has suddenly started working on Windows 7, not sure what version of Kodi it has installed. I'd assume something updated automatically. I'm afraid to touch it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Shadertoy blank screen0