Working...
(2013-07-08, 16:31)Martijn Wrote:
(2013-07-08, 16:29)MilhouseVH Wrote: I've opened a Trac ticket whatever that is worth (not sure if Trac is still used for feature requests/bug reports).

Not for requests.

I would probably consider this a bug (JM would know better) - it is a small dialog and it probably should not choke because of small GIF in it. Of course, on faster HW one don't care - I have no problem on Mac Mini but it is interesting that CPU can jump up to 30-40% when loading this dialog.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Tried to disable this indicator - but when ever I play a movie - there it is. Sad

Having looked at the code - I now can see why this should be turned off!
(2013-07-24, 15:41)Tander Wrote: Tried to disable this indicator - but when ever I play a movie - there it is. Sad

Having looked at the code - I now can see why this should be turned off!

Don't know about your skin of choice but it is disabled in Git version of Amber.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Using the Confluense Modified theme. Edited the code myself - which means I obviously did something wrong...
(2013-07-24, 19:31)Tander Wrote: Using the Confluense Modified theme. Edited the code myself - which means I obviously did something wrong...

See post #10 for details - you need to add the "<!--" and "-->" tags as these comment out (disable) the code in between.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
deleted...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
For YouTube questions see the official thread here.
(2013-07-24, 20:14)jmh2002 Wrote: CCM theme already has a built in option to disable the Spinner (even before this thread came to be noticed) - its in the skin settings (no need to modify any code)

Mudislander rocks!

The spinner change to CCM was committed on July 7, two days after this thread began the discussion. Just sayin'. ;-)

Nice to see such support being added to skins though - hopefully we'll see stock Confluence updated in due course.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
deleted...
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge please click the 'Thumb Up - Like' button to show me your appreciation :)
(2013-07-24, 20:55)jmh2002 Wrote: Yeah, not saying Mudislander didn't pick up on this previously, just more that it only got mentioned in the CCM thread in the last days, and he had already added a similar mod in a previous update. Nice to be ahead of the curve (kinda like the kiwi america's cup team Wink )

I'm sure a GIF will be added to CCM eventually (attribution for that, which is the point of my posts to you, is entirely down to Popcornmix, btw).

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. Smile
deleted...
(2013-07-24, 21:09)jmh2002 Wrote: To clarify, my original post was simply to assist user 'Tander' because he is using CCM and had some trouble modifying the code himself - no need, CCM has you covered.

Tander isn't using CCM, he wrote that he is using Confluence Modified, which is a different skin entirely. Of course he may have meant CCM but that isn't what he wrote.
horosho, my mistake - deleted all my posts - good luck RPi guys - wont venture here again...
(2013-07-24, 21:55)jmh2002 Wrote: horosho, my mistake - deleted all my posts - good luck RPi guys - wont venture here again...

Huh? Was.. there a problem? I don't think anyone meant anything negative towards you.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Working...0