WIP Alaska HD (WIP)
---
Just wondered, if the Library PanelView was going to be fixedHuh

Can only view my Movies in Poster mode... Sad
Are the currently available views all that will be offered? I used the Panel Tall in Alaska Revisited for my movies, but I understand if that was left out on purpose as not being part of the original vision.

Also, 0.0.7 seems to have issues with profiles. After I set my profile to Alaska HD and close and reopen XBMC, I get a blank page instead of a list of profiles. I deleted the skin folder so it would drop me back to Confluence so I could select a profile and then switched back to Alaska Revisited.
(2013-11-06, 07:03)rbronco21 Wrote: Are the currently available views all that will be offered? I used the Panel Tall in Alaska Revisited for my movies, but I understand if that was left out on purpose as not being part of the original vision.
Yes, the other views in Alaska Revisited weren't from the original vision. As I've said before anyone is welcome to update Alaska Revisited for Gotham if they so wish.
(2013-11-06, 07:03)rbronco21 Wrote: Also, 0.0.7 seems to have issues with profiles. After I set my profile to Alaska HD and close and reopen XBMC, I get a blank page instead of a list of profiles. I deleted the skin folder so it would drop me back to Confluence so I could select a profile and then switched back to Alaska Revisited.
It's called 'unfinished' for a reason. Wink
Thanks all developers for this beautiful skin Smile i love it!

I use 0.0.7 (dark) with Frodo 12.2 on an Intel Haswell i3 NUC. In my opinion a few things has to be optimized - with it's white theme its very sluggish (don't know why), if i select the dark theme its very much better. So i have to use the dark theme, i like both. Good work right now! Live TV support would be very appreciated
When I select the Dark theme nothing changes. Am I missing something?

Hi there,

To anybody willing to contribute: Would it be possible for Alaska HD to integrate the hooks to support VideoExtras and the new TVTunes? Remarkable work on this skin by the way!

Thanks.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Wanted to say thanks for this skin, it's breathtaking , so clean and with a great layout to the text.

I know my way around Photoshop if anything need doing.
I may be really late to this party, but how can I install this?

I downloaded the skin zip file (0.0.7), tried to access it from the Install from Zip area, and it fails. So I installed the repo that was linked here, tried to click and install from that, nothing happens when I go to install.

I checked the Skins area, and now it shows Alaska HD as one to install. So I also tried that, in which case I get a failure message. What am I doing wrong?
My repo is down due to excessive downloads (iplayer addon) but you can extract the zip and just put the skin folder in your addon's folder.
I've been playing around with the number of unwatched items in banner view , this is what it looks like

http://i.imgur.com/25plbaX.jpg

I can upload if anyone thinks it's worth adding, maybe as a customisable option.

I was going to have a go at the login screen next, there's not one I can see unless someone has start that already.

Also I'm having problems with the home screen. Everything works great but it's pushing my CPU at 90% for some reason, every other screen is fine (~25%) , any ideas what could be taxing the CPU , I've got RSS feeds off. This only seems to happen on my RPI tho.
All the multi-image controls I guess.

EDIT: As some people may have noticed I'm now only semi-retired and have started working on this again.
Will you be working on celestium?
Yes. Big Grin
where can this be downloaded? want to try 21:9

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Alaska HD (WIP)4