[XBMCbuntu] Duplicate library entries after changing source - how to remove?
As I had some frequent issues with my SMB video sources (not showing up after the NAS was down for example), I did the following:

1 - Edit the TV Show source
2 - Added network location: SMB://<ip-address>
3 - Choose that network location and correct folder as source
4 - Rescanned the lot

However, I now have duplicates of all TV Shows and movies. I did an export of my library and see that my entries are indeed listed twice in the XML. Eg:

<filenameandpath>smb://192.168.1.101/volume_2/Movies/12 Monkeys 1995/12 Monkeys 1995.ISO</filenameandpath>
and
<filenameandpath>smb://NASSB/Volume_2/Movies/12 Monkeys 1995/12 Monkeys 1995.ISO</filenameandpath>

As I want to refer only to the direct IP SMB share, I want to remove the ones that direct to the named one (NASSB).
I tried library cleanup, but to no avail....both entries remain to exist.

How can I clean up the library again, so I only have the sources left referring directly to the NAS IP?
Readd smb://NASSB/Volume_2/Movies/12 Monkeys 1995/12 Monkeys 1995.ISO as a source, after that restart xbmc and remove it as a source, when prompted to clean library or however it's worded answer yes to remove files from this source.
If I have been of help, please add to my reputation as a way of saying thanks, it's free.
Will try, thanks. I suppose you mean readding next to the direct IP one? So create two sources, restart, than remove the readded source again?
Worked, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[XBMCbuntu] Duplicate library entries after changing source - how to remove?0