Solved How to rename a TV seires
No NFO files needed. Scan show in, select show in library view -> Context menu -> edit title.
And Ned to the rescue again ;) - I simply forgot about that option...
(2013-07-08, 19:49)Ned Scott Wrote: No NFO files needed. Scan show in, select show in library view -> Context menu -> edit title.

Would that also change it in the files view? I prefer to navigate through the file view rather then the library view. As a person preference. Even though the file view area may not be intended to show the meta titles, so far 99.9% of the time it does. And so while it isn't the most crazy important thing, it would be cool if I could get it working in the files view.
(2013-07-08, 19:52)random11 Wrote:
(2013-07-08, 19:49)Ned Scott Wrote: No NFO files needed. Scan show in, select show in library view -> Context menu -> edit title.

Would that also change it in the files view? I prefer to navigate through the file view rather then the library view. As a person preference. Even though the file view area may not be intended to show the meta titles, so far 99.9% of the time it does. And so while it isn't the most crazy important thing, it would be cool if I could get it working in the files view.

Yes, as long as "replace file names with library titles" is enabled, which should be enabled by default.
(2013-07-08, 19:55)Ned Scott Wrote: Yes, as long as "replace file names with library titles" is enabled, which should be enabled by default.

Not to confuse the issue but would that rename the physical folder name on my hard drive as well?
(2013-07-08, 20:06)random11 Wrote:
(2013-07-08, 19:55)Ned Scott Wrote: Yes, as long as "replace file names with library titles" is enabled, which should be enabled by default.

Not to confuse the issue but would that rename the physical folder name on my hard drive as well?

It would leave the physical folder name untouched.
(2013-07-08, 20:09)Ned Scott Wrote: It would leave the physical folder name untouched.

Thanks a lot it worked! I dont know why the way I was doing it didnt work but this is simpler anyway.

They should think of putting that option in the file view as well. Instead of just the library view.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to rename a TV seires0