TMDB Scraper adding random items to my library
Hi Guys,

A few days ago, TMDB scraper started adding random items to my movie library (things like ufc, and movies which I've never even heard of, let alone have).
I've tried setting IMDB to be the default scraper for my movies source, and XBMC starts scraping using IMDB, but after a while it switches to TMDB and I can see that random things start adding to the library.

My TV Series content uses TVDB and works perfectly.

I've tried:
-Setting IMDB to be the default scraper for movie content
-Removing all movies from the library and then adding them again

I'm not really sure what else to try, apart from perhaps uninstalling XBMC completely and then starting again. The problem seems to be with TMDB, and so far I haven't found a way to disable it completely.

Any help will be much appreciated Smile

EDIT:
I ended up having to completely remove XBMC and reinstall it, then rebuild my library.
What does the debug log show you?

Another thing to check is the movie detail page - does it say which file is referenced for the specific item?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2013-07-08, 13:26)HenryFord Wrote: What does the debug log show you?

Another thing to check is the movie detail page - does it say which file is referenced for the specific item?

The paths all seem to be like this: "videodb://1/2/[random-movie-name-here]

I'm going to enable debugging and try updating the library now, and I'll post the log here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TMDB Scraper adding random items to my library0