• 23(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
(2017-01-03, 10:28)drdwridav Wrote: Is there any possibility of adding sync playback to display to this add on?
Thanks

I think one way is to install add-on "skin.helper.service", then you can invoke it by mapping a remote button to
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=videoplayer.usedisplayasclock)
which would result in toggling the sync playback setting with each button push.

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
First, thank you for this amazing add-on. It has let me use my Harmony remote very easily.

I am trying to program my Menu button on the remote to the Sidebar Menu which is usually the 'M' keyboard shortcut. This key has dual actions as it does show OSD during full screen playback. I found the second portion and got it to work, but I cannot find the Sidebar menu under Global in the add-on in order to train it to my remote button. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.
Hello everybody.
I'm using Kodi 16.1 with Confluence skin on my Amazon Fire TV Stick

I've tried the Keymap Editor to configure my remote control. I want to use the << and the >> buttons to zoom in and zoom out in picture fullscreen view and the = (contextmenu) key to zoom to normal.

I really don't understand the structure of the Keymap Editor... I select "Edit" --> "Pictures". Inside this however there is again a "Pictures" button where I can configure the keys as expected. I saved the changes, but no effect in the picture fullscreen view.
The other possibility I've tried is "Global" --> "Pictures". It works in the picture fullscreen view as expected. But now in all other windows the = key (Contextmenu) has no function anymore.

Question: How to bind the wanted functions to the remote control keys (ONLY) in the picture fullscreen view?

EDIT:

Finally it seems that I've found the (well hidden) right place to configure the buttons:
Edit --> Slideshow --> Pictures.
However this works for "manually" viewing pictures in fullscreen without an automatically slideshow too.
(2017-01-03, 21:03)scott967 Wrote:
(2017-01-03, 10:28)drdwridav Wrote: Is there any possibility of adding sync playback to display to this add on?
Thanks

I think one way is to install add-on "skin.helper.service", then you can invoke it by mapping a remote button to
Code:
RunScript(script.skin.helper.service,action=togglekodisetting,setting=videoplayer.usedisplayasclock)
which would result in toggling the sync playback setting with each button push.

scott s.

Thanks Scott
tried this and am getting a skin helper error message on key press. I'm trying to do this on libreelec, pi3. I'll grab a log next time...
I have a shield TV and the remote has a supersensitive touchbar on it that when you double tap it executes a play/pause. This gets activated when your just holding the remote and results in the unwanted selecting of addon categories and pausing content that i don't want. Is there anyway i can disable this keybind? preferably using the GUI but happy to do code if anyone has any suggestions.
Hi,

I think the NextScene and PreviousScene actions may be missing from this addon. Can those be added?

Thx
Hello - I would like to change the button "S" for ShutdownMenu. Where under "keymap editor" for kodi / RASPI I find the entry.

I just can not find it
It's under Global/Windows.
Hi, Thank You.
Now I have tried to change the default "S" for SHUTDOWNMENU and set a new letter. This works now, but also the old letter "S" still works. How do I use the "keymap editor" so the old letter "S" no longer works.
I guess you have to assign the "noop" command to S, but I don't know if you can do it through keymap editor.
I renew this question. Is it planned for Keymap Editor?

(2016-05-30, 19:16)Biofx80 Wrote: Can long press action is programmable with keymap editor ?

I saw how to do with manual édition but... Keymap editor are so Easy.
Yes currently I try it with the keymap-editor.

Or should I change it directly in the keyboard.xml?
Hello everyone,
I have mac mini mid 2011, Kodi v16.1 and Harmony one remote. I installed the addon to configure custom keys. For example i want to have a key for subtitles delay minus. So, i opened the addon, selected fullscreen video, then selected delay minus and then pressed my harmony one remote button (1). Then i saved. When i try the key, it doesn't do anything while watching a movie. i tried the same several times with several buttons and the output is the same. I checked the Keymap xml file under the user data and it is empty.
Can any one help here ?
@takoi Is there any chance of getting the Menu command patch added in?
https://github.com/tamland/xbmc-keymap-editor/pull/9

It was added in Jarvis.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Keymaps

There is also a new command in Krypton.
SetRatring
But I don't really know why Rats need Rings. Wink
How to add Ctrl? Alt? For example Ctrl+A in keymap editor?
  • 23(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7