• 27(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
Where can i find my saved keymaps `? I have changed the System and will not run the keymap procedur again. So can i copy my current keymap setting somewhere ?
I'm having a problem implementing JumpSMS, I can either have JumpSMS or my Keymap Editor changes, not both.  Any fix for this?
Hello
I need to assign the "TAB" key to my Harmony remote. I checked the description in the kodi wiki and the TAB key is identified as Fullscreen playback. I did not find such a key in the keymap editor. Can anyone tell you how to do it?
In a Reddit thread about speeding up video playback in Kodi, one answer was:

Quote:YES, in Kodi v17+ (Krypton) you can. Bind keys to: PlayerControl(tempoup) and PlayerControl(tempodown)

How can I do this with this addon? I could not figure it out.
(2017-10-31, 17:50)ryvaenge Wrote: Hi, I can`t find any place to map a button to go to home screen in the addon?

Libreelec
Please, anyone knows if it some place? Now on Xbox one

Edit: Found it. Global > Windows > Open Home
an action is missing Smile

[windows] [Open Subtitle OSD Settings -]

if you add this

<key id="my _key_number">activatewindow(osdsubtitlesettings)</key>

manually in gen.xml all works fine :

Thanks
I have wanted to go to 'last channel' when in the simple iptv pvr, when I hit '0' it actually is activating '0 key goes to "now" on EPG timeline' which I found in the keyboard.xml. Is there a different key which will do last channel in krypton?
hello, i forgot what have to do to get video bitrate, codec, internet speed, audio info, etc. on my screen....using kodi 17.6 on android tv...i have installed keymap editor addon and would like to assign "O" to get all player proces, debug info....ctrl+shift+o working well onmy pc but on android tv i use just remote control with keyboard....i have this working fine but i reinstall kodi today and i forgot how to get back that....
Request
(2013-07-10, 14:27)takoi Wrote: If you find any actions missing, let me know in this thread!

Hello, could you may add "Reload Skin" XBMC.ReloadSkin() to the choosable Actions? (maybe fits in "other")

Regards
@ iptv.vinko 

<key id="yourkeycode">codecinfo</key>
(2018-08-05, 06:35)clones Wrote: I have wanted to go to 'last channel' when in the simple iptv pvr, when I hit '0' it actually is activating '0 key goes to "now" on EPG timeline' which I found in the keyboard.xml. Is there a different key which will do last channel in krypton?
 By upgrading to Leia (v.18), this solved this issue with Simple Iptv, psvue epg.
To any developer around: what should I change in order for the actual action-id to be displayed (in the window where you choose actions for a key), instead of the action-id description?
I know I could rename all action descriptions on actions.py to the actual action-ids, but I'm hoping for an easier way.
Been using this add on for a while. Just setup a new system with harmony elite remote. For the life of me I cannot get any commands other than the up,down, left, right, and info buttons to work during programming?...

Running Windows 10, Kodi 17.6 etc
Help!
how can i keymap epg to button with this addon? thanks
There is something broken in Kodi 18 RC2 Shield TV. When mapping the command it is as if the command does not exist, it does not make any change. I do the mapping in Kodi 17.6 and everything is perfect, then I copy the file created with Kodi 17.6 to Kodi 18 and it does not work
  • 27(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7