• 28(current)
Release Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)
I'd like to assign a key to Video Settings>View mode>Original size and also to Video Settings>View mode>Normal. Is this possible?
Could you please add support for these functions:

PlayerControl(tempodown)
PlayerControl(tempoup)

Thanks in advance!
Hello I need Help. So I just installed the Leia beta and I have configured one of my remote controller keys to "Fullscreen playback" or TAB (according to this https://kodi.wiki/view/Keyboard_controls), but since Leia it behaves as a toggle for Player controls (OSD). If I press TAB on my keyboard all works fine but I have tried to configure the controller button to that option and I get the Player controls (OSD) instead.
This is my config file

<keymap><global><keyboard><key id="61620">stop</key><key id="61675">activatewindow(subtitlesearch)</key><key id="61654">fullscreen</key><key id="61630">info</key><key id="61489">subtitledelayminus</key><key id="61490">subtitledelayplus</key><key id="61625">volumeup</key><key id="61624">volumedown</key><key id="61491">activatewindow(favourites)</key></keyboard></global></keymap>
Something interesting I noticed is that 61654 changes to 61656 if I delete the old mapping and set it back using the same button.

My controller is an rf one from amazon, it's a chinese generic one, the one with buttons on both sides, Favormates is one of it's many brands.

Sorry for so many posts, edit is not working for me.
Ok so I finally solved it, for some reason it only works like this for me, I don't know why or if there's a better way but in case you have the same problem try this...

Set your button like this:

Global > Playback > Toggle Fullscreen
Full Screen Video > Playback > Toggle Fullscreen

You have to set it in both sections, otherwise it won't work as you want or it will do some random stuff like showing a context menu.

So doing this will basically make your button behave as TAB while watching videos in full screen. I don't know if this is a bug but at least there's a fix.
Hi
I use the keymaps editor into isntall of kodi under Raspbian....

If I make make reinstall of Raspbian (so format SD card...) is it possible to make a backup of data of keymaps editor ?
What files file (s) must be copied ?

Best regard
(2019-01-05, 17:31)titou43 Wrote: Hi
I use the keymaps editor into isntall of kodi under Raspbian....

If I make make reinstall of Raspbian (so format SD card...) is it possible to make a backup of data of keymaps editor ?
What files file (s) must be copied ?

Best regard
userdata/keymaps/gen.xml
Many thanks for the response
Hi

I have made reinstall of Raspbian - Kodi and so keymaps editor

I have look here   :   \.kodi\userdata\keymaps

There is no gen.xml

Is there another folder for this addons for to copy the Gen.xml ?
I really love this addon, especially in combination with FLIRC & a Harmony Remote (650).

Is there a list of all available commands (and their locations in the hierarchy). It is a little bit hard to "guess" where all the commands are.

Keep up the great work!
The keymaps (wiki) page on the wiki should get you started, and the links from it. The page on Action IDs (wiki) may well also help.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi,

Is there any way to disable a key mapping?

I have an Air Mouse remote, and the volumn up / down changes Kodi's volume.

I'd like to disable this and only use the volume on the TV - but in the key map editor when you hit remove it restores the default key mapping.

Is there any way to set the key mapping for an item to none?

Thanks
(2019-03-09, 16:10)archie456 Wrote: Is there any way to set the key mapping for an item to none?

<key>noop</key>
So do I have to edit the key map file manually? I can't do it from the Key Map editor programme?
  • 28(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap Editor (configure remote in GUI)7