Few Quick Questions
Hi All -

I setup npvr again the other evening and amd trying to work through a few things.

Last time I had this up and running I was able to use the channel #s from the tuner. I am not able to find that setting at the moment - if somebody could tell me where this is I would greatly appreciate it.

2 - channel logos - is there a naming convention that will allow nextpvr to automatically assign the logos to the chan?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
1. I am not sure what you are asking. There is an option in the LiveTV setup that allows you to use the backend channel numbers. Is that what you are referring to?

2. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=153957
(2013-07-10, 17:10)kricker Wrote: 1. I am not sure what you are asking.

thank you for #2!

My backend delivers say NBC on chan 704.

On the npvr interface via XBMC it is displaying chan 1-100 rather than the 704
I updated my post above, before your reply. See if that is what you need.
(2013-07-10, 17:26)kricker Wrote: I updated my post above, before your reply. See if that is what you need.

That is exactly it! Unfortunately I did not see that option in the latest nighties ... maybe something I am missing :| do you think you could provide a screen cap so I can double check
When on the TV - Settings screen, press left to open the menu, choose level advanced or expert.
(2013-07-10, 17:50)kricker Wrote: When on the TV - Settings screen, press left to open the menu, choose level advanced or expert.

Ugh. That was it! Thank you

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Few Quick Questions0