Win [Q] how to remove all PVR bits from XBMC
Thanks that has worked perfectly on the Windows machine. Will try the Linux machine tonight.

Graham
This is an answer for Mark who created the first post. There is a reset for the PVR database, no need to uninstall Kodi, Just go to Settings, Live TV, General, then select 'Reset the PVR Database' Also uncheck the enable tab at the top. That will stop the error message that appears if this is checked with no installed PVR.
(2013-07-12, 03:12)opdenkamp Wrote: pvr is an integral part of XBMC. you can't remove it. you can disable the PVR manager by going to system -> PVR and uncheck the setting.

I've had the same issue once enabling a pvr add on, yet I can't change or do anything because trying to load Kodi the screen goes black and the once it did load and I attempted to go to settings the screen went black again. I've rebooted, unpluged and don't know what else to do.
(2013-07-12, 03:12)opdenkamp Wrote: pvr is an integral part of XBMC. you can't remove it. you can disable the PVR manager by going to system -> PVR and uncheck the setting.

I got an NVIDIA box. I go to systems, my ad ons, then click on PVR clients... and i see i got about 20 of them. I think i got to disable all of them individually unless there's another way. After each one i disabled, i got to reboot KODI to get back in. So far i disabled 4 the most troubled ones, seems to be working a lot better now. Anyone??
Why? They are disabled by default.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Q] how to remove all PVR bits from XBMC0