Room Entertainment's - KODI in action
Yes Kid, about power cord,I agree..

Thanks WeirdH, My wife love listen lps audio discs.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi Wanilton. Could you explain how you got the animated artwork? It looks awesome. Also what mods? Thanks
@Wanilton - what size are your channel logos?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
hi bry,1000x1000px with 32 bits intensity

Hi Mark142, I mod using 2 PRs not included yet in master

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5180
and
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5181
Thank you wanilton
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Man that is so amazing, love your modded Kodi. Would really love to know how to get that running on my system
You have an amazing setup. Posts like this make me realize the sad truth that I'll never have anything close to that, even if I had the cash there's no way I'd be that neat and organized Smile

I bet it looks and sounds great. How is the voice control?
Wow amazing movie of your kodi
The backgrounds. What theme is it? Very nice color scheme love it absolutely!
Amazing animated gifs indeed, want those too Smile
Will it be in kodi 14.1?
@Wanilton - how did you get kodi to handle the cinemagraphs?

IMPORTANT:
@bry- I use custom version Kodi, I changed code for cinemagraph support.

Skank, nope, not in Helix, maybe in i*** (15). About theme, I used images available here. after I used resouce My theme (skin Aeon MQ Theme settings)

About voice control, is perfect, work very well, I used voxcommando (www.voxcommando.com).

I need remake video, now with Skin Aeon MQ6.
(2015-02-16, 14:37)Wanilton Wrote: @bry- I use custom version Kodi, I changed code for cinemagraph support.
Doh! Did you push these changes?

IMPORTANT:
Hi Bry-, for more details, talk via chat in XBMC Brazil Forum, link in my signature. I will explain better to you.
What file format and player are you using to have working Blu-ray menus?
hey there bro i love your setup me and my lodger are building one our selfs at the min we would love to pick your brains about how u set up your kodi with gifs i understand u got a plug in but how does it work and where on earth did u find movie covers that are gifs ??
also i just thought what weather plug in u using i cant seem to find one/widget that looks like your can you help with that ?
thx for reading this
rico
(2015-02-21, 05:04)chr0nic Wrote: hey there bro i love your setup me and my lodger are building one our selfs at the min we would love to pick your brains about how u set up your kodi with gifs i understand u got a plug in but how does it work and where on earth did u find movie covers that are gifs ??
also i just thought what weather plug in u using i cant seem to find one/widget that looks like your can you help with that ?
thx for reading this
rico

He already answered the question regarding animated Gifs. It is not a plugin but an underlying change to the code that governs Kodi. There is a project request to add this feature to the main branch, but it will likely not be available in Helix. The gifs came from a website and were added manually.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Room Entertainment's - KODI in action4