• 16(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Dont know if its with me... but when i downloaded settings2.xml and merged with my existing file... blank screen comes up for PTV (which means error in file).. so i replaced my file with settings2.xml as-is.. still i get same result.. do i need to massage the file before i can use?
(2013-07-29, 22:56)saudagar Wrote: Dont know if its with me... but when i downloaded settings2.xml and merged with my existing file... blank screen comes up for PTV (which means error in file).. so i replaced my file with settings2.xml as-is.. still i get same result.. do i need to massage the file before i can use?
read the first three posts and you will have a working pseduo live
(2013-07-29, 22:43)henbone11 Wrote: First and foremost, let me say that I love PTV and have for years. By far my favorite XBMC addon. Thank you for reviving and furthering it.

Now, I hate begging for help on forums, but this is driving me insane. I am running XBMC 12.2 on win7 x64 and I have updated librtmp. PTV works perfectly except for one thing, Advanced Channel Rules. I hit enter to get into the channel rules, hit enter on rule #1, then hit enter again when I see Rule 1 Configuration...but that is as far as I can go. It won't do anything else. I've tried the arrow keys and every other key on the kb, but nothing happens. I can back out and go back in, but nothing more. I have tried every skin and nothing, btw when using Aeon Nox when I go into Advanced Rules I only see a white screen and nothing else (but that is no biggie I can switch skins to config and go back). I was just curious if anyone has run into this same issue. Admittedly, I have not read all 23 pages of this thread, but I have read more than half and did not see much mention of it.

I am trying to assign channel logos and iirc it is in there. Anyway, thanks again for keeping PTV alive and any help would be appreciated.

I Fixed this problem a few weeks ago, check:
U r running latest git
U r using default PTVL skin
U don't have dirtyregion activated in your XBMC advancedsettings.XML
Hope that help...

(2013-07-29, 22:56)saudagar Wrote: Dont know if its with me... but when i downloaded settings2.xml and merged with my existing file... blank screen comes up for PTV (which means error in file).. so i replaced my file with settings2.xml as-is.. still i get same result.. do i need to massage the file before i can use?

You should delete your cache folder when switching or making major changes to your settings2.xml
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-07-29, 20:41)XvMMvX Wrote: @luna

Any luck on the EPG sync issues? I can now dublicated my issue over and over. I can get it to start sync'd if I exit PTVL on a content channel, and reload at the exact time a program is starting (tough to do with more than 1-2 Live TV channels. Once I select the channel though, it "shifts" the EPG to the program I click (even if the time bar is in it) to starting now.

I can try and make a video sometime this week if it would help.

I just can't find what I have set wrong.

Also want to mention that if you stick to changing livetv channels using channel up/down or direct channel number switching the EPG stays in sync. Only loses sync when switching LiveTV from within EPG
(2013-07-29, 23:16)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 22:43)henbone11 Wrote: First and foremost, let me say that I love PTV and have for years. By far my favorite XBMC addon. Thank you for reviving and furthering it.

Now, I hate begging for help on forums, but this is driving me insane. I am running XBMC 12.2 on win7 x64 and I have updated librtmp. PTV works perfectly except for one thing, Advanced Channel Rules. I hit enter to get into the channel rules, hit enter on rule #1, then hit enter again when I see Rule 1 Configuration...but that is as far as I can go. It won't do anything else. I've tried the arrow keys and every other key on the kb, but nothing happens. I can back out and go back in, but nothing more. I have tried every skin and nothing, btw when using Aeon Nox when I go into Advanced Rules I only see a white screen and nothing else (but that is no biggie I can switch skins to config and go back). I was just curious if anyone has run into this same issue. Admittedly, I have not read all 23 pages of this thread, but I have read more than half and did not see much mention of it.

I am trying to assign channel logos and iirc it is in there. Anyway, thanks again for keeping PTV alive and any help would be appreciated.

U r running latest git
Hope that help...

You should delete your cache folder when switching or making major changes to your settings2.xml

Ok this MAY help me as i never deleted the cache folder!!! Ill try this tonight....
(2013-07-29, 23:54)j2048b Wrote:

U r running latest git
Hope that help...

Ok this MAY help me as i never deleted the cache folder!!! Ill try this tonight....

Also, I would try running it without scilz settings2 just to be sure it is working before adding a bunch of other channels.
Mine works great w the original settings2.... All the time, until i replace the settings xml, it loads odly, locks the channels as i guess its supposed to do then after it tries to load the epg, w the new xml, it crashes, so hopefully if i delete the cache so it produces a brand new cache and works ... Ill find out tonight :)
(2013-07-29, 23:16)Lunatixz Wrote: I Fixed this problem a few weeks ago, check:
U r running latest git
Hope that help...
means error in file).. so i replaced my file with settings2.xml as-is.. still i get same result.. do i need to massage the file before i can use?

That did it, thank you very much. Guess master_2 came out after I had already grabbed v1. Awesome work.
Hey where did you grab master 2
(2013-07-25, 07:15)scilz Wrote: i updated my settings2 it has 100 working channels and most are in hd it's also in better order https://www.dropbox.com/s/9kx3uy1gyiqossp/settings2.xml

(2013-07-30, 13:18)nuttypro69 Wrote: Hey where did you grab master 2
(2013-07-30, 13:18)nuttypro69 Wrote: Hey where did you grab master 2

There is no such build! He is referring to grabbing a newer version than the one he originally downloaded.
(2013-07-29, 18:09)bry- Wrote: I just had an interesting thought - will this ever have an option to work on touch screens? Ie a nexus7 or ipad?

Not sure if you missed this post. Thanks in adv
No plans for adding touch
(2013-07-29, 22:43)henbone11 Wrote:
[quote='saudagar' pid='1473066' dateline='1375131396']
Dont know if its with me... but when i downloaded settings2.xml and merged with my existing file... blank screen comes up for PTV (which means error in file).. so i replaced my file with settings2.xml as-is.. still i get same result.. do i need to massage the file before i can use?

I cleaned cache etc.. still same issue. When i added it channel by channel, i can see the issue of not able to parse the xml happens when i have the rtmp channel... if i remove this type of channel then the settings2.xml works fine... any idea why me only?

<setting id="Channel_973_2" value="rtmp://edge.isearch.to/edge playpath=pe94wt2bo03n4rt swfUrl=http://player.ilive.to/player_ilive_2.swf pageUrl=http://www.ilive.to/embedplayer.php?width=480&height=360&channel=45208&autoplay=true live=1 timeout=15" />
(2013-07-30, 19:29)saudagar Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 22:43)henbone11 Wrote:
[quote='saudagar' pid='1473066' dateline='1375131396']

I cleaned cache etc.. still same issue. When i added it channel by channel, i can see the issue of not able to parse the xml happens when i have the rtmp channel... if i remove this type of channel then the settings2.xml works fine... any idea why me only?

<setting id="Channel_973_2" value="rtmp://edge.isearch.to/edge playpath=pe94wt2bo03n4rt swfUrl=http://player.ilive.to/player_ilive_2.swf pageUrl=http://www.ilive.to/embedplayer.php?width=480&height=360&channel=45208&autoplay=true live=1 timeout=15" />

I don't see a log......
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45