• 176(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-02-05, 08:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 08:02)hello_man Wrote:
Quote:Try:
plugin://plugin.video.world.news.live/?use_rtmp=1&Title=NDTV+24x7&remote_url=None&action=play_stream&amp

No luck, it still doesn't show up and same log entry in xbmc log.

Can you share a same online url that works?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93280
I gave up trying to add a livfe streaming channel and thought will try with something simple like youtube channel; I added the following
Code:
<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_1" value="CuriousGeorgeNEW2014" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_3" value="100" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_4" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_opt_1" value="Curious George HD 2014" />

It still doesn't show up in PTVL Sad. What am I missing?

I am fool Sad. I am running PusedoTV and expecting this to work....hit me..
(2014-02-05, 08:20)hello_man Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 08:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 08:02)hello_man Wrote: No luck, it still doesn't show up and same log entry in xbmc log.

Can you share a same online url that works?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=93280
I gave up trying to add a livfe streaming channel and thought will try with something simple like youtube channel; I added the following
Code:
<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_1" value="CuriousGeorgeNEW2014" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_3" value="100" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_4" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_10_rule_1_opt_1" value="Curious George HD 2014" />

It still doesn't show up in PTVL Sad. What am I missing?

I am fool Sad. I am running PusedoTV and expecting this to work....hit me..

You are not using a valid username.
CuriousGeorgeNEW2014 doesn't exist.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-02-05, 01:17)DJ... Wrote: If its the guy I'm thinking of then I know him personally and can mail him. I'll let you know when I hear back from him...

Luna, sorry but it's not the guy I was thinking of...
I'm not sure if this is bad form, but are people allowed to share their settings2.xml if they have a particularly good channel listing (especially with the streaming sources)? I think it would help a lot of people having trouble setting their own up.
(2014-02-05, 18:17)dfa82 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is bad form, but are people allowed to share their settings2.xml if they have a particularly good channel listing (especially with the streaming sources)? I think it would help a lot of people having trouble setting their own up.

That's exactly I was hoping for. Especially for online streams (& yout tube channels), it would be very useful.
(2014-02-05, 18:40)hello_man Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 18:17)dfa82 Wrote: I'm not sure if this is bad form, but are people allowed to share their settings2.xml if they have a particularly good channel listing (especially with the streaming sources)? I think it would help a lot of people having trouble setting their own up.

That's exactly I was hoping for. Especially for online streams (& yout tube channels), it would be very useful.

Probably not the best idea anymore, as stream link sharing is a touchy subject now. Pretty sure Luna doesn't want this thread to end up in the garbage bin......
(2014-02-05, 18:51)Redkiller223 Wrote:

Probably not the best idea anymore, as stream link sharing is a touchy subject now. Pretty sure Luna doesn't want this thread to end up in the garbage bin......

Oh yeah, definitely wouldn't want that. I was unaware that stream link sharing wasn't really kosher right now.
Why is my Vevo .strm not working. It worked when I was on .1, then when i went to 3.2, it no longer works. Here's the snipped from my log:

Quote:21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: setupChannel 60
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-Channel: Added rule - Rename Channel to VEVOTV
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: runActions 1 on channel 60
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open C:\Users\stephen\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live\settings2.xml
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: makeChannelList, CHANNEL: 60
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Building InternetTV Channel, 3600 , smb://192.168.85.101/mediaHD/strm/VEVO TV.strm , VEVOTV
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: strm_ok, smb://192.168.85.101/mediaHD/strm/VEVO TV.strm
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open smb://192.168.85.101/mediaHD/strm/VEVO TV.strm
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: strm_ok.Lines = ['http://vevoplaylist-live.hls.adaptive.level3.net/vevo/ch1/appleman.m3u8']
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: INFO: Connected...
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: urlValid = True
21:22:34 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-FileAccess: trying to open special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live\cache/channel_60.m3u
21:22:34 T:1636 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel 60
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: runActions 8 on channel 60
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: clearPlaylistHistory
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: channel not valid, ignoring
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: runActions 16 on channel 60
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: getChannelName 9
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: runActions 64 on channel 60
21:22:35 T:1636 DEBUG: script.pseudotv.live-TVOverlay: readConfig return
I have about 20 channel channels setup where about 15 are setup to play random episodes of tv shows. The others are setup to play the latest episodes of different genres of tv shows (organised by date added not random).

So for example, i have playlist to show the latest comedy episodes, with the first entry in the playlist the newest. When i open psuedotv each day i want it to start with the first entry of the playlist. Unfortunately that doesnt usually happen, as it could play en episode that aired last week even though there is newer episodes in the playlist. The playlist itself is ok. I have "time between channel resets" set to every time and default times set to real time. Is there anyway i can guarantee that psuedo tv will always start with the first entry in the playlist (for all channels) each time its opened?
(2014-02-05, 19:51)moontan77 Wrote: I have about 20 channel channels setup where about 15 are setup to play random episodes of tv shows. They are setup to play the latest episodes of different genres of tv shows.

So for example, i have playlist to show the latest comedy episodes, with the first entry in the playlist the newest. When i open psuedotv each day i want it to start with the first entry of the playlist. Unfortunately that doesnt usually happen, as it could play en episode that aired last week even though there is newer episodes in the playlist. The playlist itself is ok. I have "time between channel resets" set to every time and default times set to real time. Is there anyway i can guarantee that psuedo tv will always start with the first entry in the playlist (for all channels) each time its opened?

If one of your channel rules is "Play only unwatched episodes", and you have actually watched the new episodes, then whenever you reset the channel (in your case, "every time") you should get only those episodes that are not watched. This should effectively eliminate any episodes you have watched on that channel so that only those newer episodes will be played. You may also want to look at playing your episodes in order as opposed to this, "setup to play random episodes of tv shows".

Mark
(2014-02-05, 18:51)Redkiller223 Wrote:

Yup, No sharing strms, or links to media... It's against the new forum rules.
is anybody using this feature with WMV.PVR? I can't seem to figure it out.
  • [✓] XBMC PVR Backend channel building (autotune)

(2014-02-05, 21:17)bry- Wrote: is anybody using this feature with WMV.PVR? I can't seem to figure it out.

1. Setup XBMC's PVR plugin, make sure LiveTV Works in XBMC
2. Use an XMLTV Grabber to download three days worth of listings for your channels
3. Make sure your Channel names in the PVR match the Channel names in your XMLTV file.
4. Set PTVL to autotune PVR and set path to XMLTV File....

If a matching channel name is found. The channel and xmltv listing is paired together otherwise a default channel with no EPG data is setup.
Should work after that, unless WMV.PVR has a different path then the other PVR Plugins.
(2014-02-05, 21:22)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 21:17)bry- Wrote: is anybody using this feature with WMV.PVR? I can't seem to figure it out.

1. Setup XBMC's PVR plugin, make sure LiveTV Works in XBMC
2. Use an XMLTV Grabber to download three days worth of listings for your channels
3. Make sure your Channel names in the PVR match the Channel names in your XMLTV file.
4. Set PTVL to autotune PVR and set path to XMLTV File....

If a matching channel name is found. The channel and xmltv listing is paired together otherwise a default channel with no EPG data is setup.
Should work after that, unless WMV.PVR has a different path then the other PVR Plugins.
awesome! Will try! thanks luna! sidenote. I replied to your donor e-mail. If you could please check when you have a moment.
(2014-02-05, 20:31)mwkurt Wrote:
(2014-02-05, 19:51)moontan77 Wrote: I have about 20 channel channels setup where about 15 are setup to play random episodes of tv shows. They are setup to play the latest episodes of different genres of tv shows.

If one of your channel rules is "Play only unwatched episodes", and you have actually watched the new episodes, then whenever you reset the channel (in your case, "every time") you should get only those episodes that are not watched. This should effectively eliminate any episodes you have watched on that channel so that only those newer episodes will be played. You may also want to look at playing your episodes in order as opposed to this, "setup to play random episodes of tv shows".

Mark

After closing and opening the psuedo tv addon a few times it does seem to eventually start at the start of the playlist like i want but it never seems to do it the first time i use the addon during a day even though the addon is set to reset each time. When i first checked the m3u files generated today the first time the addon was run, it did include the latest episodes, but psuedotv started with epidoes half way down the m3u file that were on last week.

I dont use "Play only unwatched episodes" as i use a mysql setup without profiles. I use random episdoes for old tv shows where i dont mind which order there in (not for new shows).

oops, my earlier post wasnt clear. Was meant to say "The others are setup to play the latest episodes of different genres of tv shows (organised by date added not random)".
  • 176(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45