• 282(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2014-05-20, 04:41)Dec64 Wrote: @Lunatixz

Getting errors on creating channels for certain live tv channels.

Code:
03:38:01 T:140257737672448   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ValueError'>
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'I316.751025.microsoft.com'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 289, in onInit
                                                if self.readConfig() == False:
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 407, in readConfig
                                                self.channels = self.channelList.setupList()
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 158, in setupList
                                                self.setupChannel(i + 1, False, makenewlists, False)
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 512, in setupChannel
                                                if self.channels[channel - 1].setPlaylist(CHANNELS_LOC + 'channel_' + str(channel) + '.m3u') == True:
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Channel.py", line 48, in setPlaylist
                                                return self.Playlist.load(filename)
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Playlist.py", line 217, in load
                                                tmpitem.duration = int(line[8:index])
                                            ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'I316.751025.microsoft.com'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--

What xmltv source are you using?

(2014-05-20, 13:12)tromy Wrote: Live tv artwork question:
This is an example of a m3u live channel created from PLTV:no artwork

#EXTINF:3600,PERSON OF INTEREST//LiveTV//..plot......//Unknown//2014-05-21 21:00:00//NA|NA|NA|OLD,tvshow|
pvr://channels/tv/All TV channels/3.pvr

I can edit it and add the title of the show:

#EXTINF:3600,PERSON OF INTEREST//LiveTV//..plot.......//Unknown//2014-05-21 21:00:00//NA|PERSON OF INTEREST|NA|OLD,tvshow|

So I have downloaded an image, named it "PERSON OF INTEREST-landscape" and put it in cache/artwork folder.That thing works fine.
Is it possible to auto search in the cache/artwork folder and find the exact name and not do this manually?

This isn't a good idea... what are you trying to do... do you have enhanced artwork and guide data enabled in livetv? Did you force channel reset after enabling?

(2014-05-20, 14:18)ianuk2005 Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 23:21)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 22:17)ianuk2005 Wrote: Another quick question, I'm sure it's not possible atm but I have some playlists that have tons of episodes for one show and not as many for other shows. If I have it ordered random and set to only play a show one episode in a row i'd get for example show: ABACADABABDAC

so the epg is populated with a lot from show A and not many from show B,C or D.

If there a way to get it to go like show ABCDABCDABCD

There is already a rule for this...

Can you give me some more details on what rule will do that? I have my playlists set to random and the channel rule to only show one episode in a row and it will still go for example show ABACAC and not show ABCABC

Best effort , then you can select how many shows each...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-05-20, 04:50)abele Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 16:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 11:26)abele Wrote: I did a fresh XBMC install on my AppleTV 2 using Frodo as most plugins dont seem to be supporting Gotham yet. I downloaded the master.zip file from the first post and did an install from zip in XBMC. Next, I went to my Add Ons, opened the PseudoTV Live settings, went to Debugging and enabled it for better logging and started the Addon.

At first, things look promising. I see it starts the Auto Tuning process, I see it going through a variety of Youtube channels and then at 55% it crashes Sad

This is my xbmc.log tail:
17:18:07 T:195162112 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
17:18:08 T:195162112 NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live PseudoTV Live /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master 0.3.9
17:18:08 T:195162112 NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-Globals: System Caching Enabled
17:18:10 T:195162112 NOTICE: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Donor Import Failed, Disabling Donor FeaturesNo module named Donor
17:18:11 T:195162112 NOTICE: Donor Import Failed, Disabling Donor FeaturesNo module named Donor
17:18:12 T:195162112 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py:146: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
xbmcgui.WindowXMLDialog.__init__(self, *args, **kwargs)
17:18:12 T:195162112 ERROR: /var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py:50: DeprecationWarning: object.__init__() takes no parameters
xbmc.Player.__init__(self, xbmc.PLAYER_CORE_AUTO)
17:18:12 T:195694592 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--

Absolutely love, love, love the potential of this addon and appreciate all the amazing work you're putting into this!

Appreciate your thoughts on what might be causing this!

Full log would have been nice...

As requested:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=205671

Please note this is my most recent log. I was able to start up PseudoTV Live once, then it crashed. After that, it just stays on the Addons screen and after a few seconds it will crash. This is a full debug log after the crash happened. Thanks in advance!

Are you a donor? looks like you some how you enabled donor features without activating your donor status... reactivate/update donor features...
Live tv artwork question:

#EXTINF:3600,PERSON OF INTEREST//LiveTV//..plot......//Unknown//2014-05-21 21:00:00//NA|NA|NA|OLD,tvshow|

#EXTINF:3600,PERSON OF INTEREST//LiveTV//..plot.......//Unknown//2014-05-21 21:00:00//NA|PERSON OF INTEREST|NA|OLD,tvshow|

So I have downloaded an image, named it "PERSON OF INTEREST-landscape" and put it in cache/artwork folder.That thing works fine.
Is it possible to auto search in the cache/artwork folder and find the exact name and not do this manually?

Quote:This isn't a good idea... what are you trying to do... do you have enhanced artwork and guide data enabled in livetv? Did you force channel reset after enabling?
1. Enchanced artwork and guide data enabled.
2. System cache is disabled(because of the unicode issue)
3.Force channel reset.Create channels and no results for live artwork(xmltv is not in english but some shows are ...e.g. person of interest.For this show shouldn't I get the artwork?
(2014-05-20, 14:24)Lunatixz Wrote:

Code:
03:38:01 T:140257737672448   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                            Error Contents: invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'I316.751025.microsoft.com'
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 289, in onInit
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Overlay.py", line 407, in readConfig
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 158, in setupList
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/ChannelList.py", line 512, in setupChannel
                                                if self.channels[channel - 1].setPlaylist(CHANNELS_LOC + 'channel_' + str(channel) + '.m3u') == True:
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Channel.py", line 48, in setPlaylist
                                              File "/home/declan/.xbmc/addons/script.pseudotv.live-master/resources/lib/Playlist.py", line 217, in load

use mc2xml to generate my xml files. Never had this issue with it before. I removed the channels causing the issue just so i could get it to load. Now when it loads it's only showing about half the channels, as if it can not read the xmltv data from the others.

settings2.xml
xmltv.xml
(2014-05-20, 15:19)tromy Wrote: Live tv artwork question:

Quote:This isn't a good idea... what are you trying to do... do you have enhanced artwork and guide data enabled in livetv? Did you force channel reset after enabling?
1. Enchanced artwork and guide data enabled.
2. System cache is disabled(because of the unicode issue)
3.Force channel reset.Create channels and no results for live artwork(xmltv is not in english but some shows are ...e.g. person of interest.For this show shouldn't I get the artwork?

Editing the m3u will be a waste of time, m3u's are temporary playlists... I doubt you want to manually edit it every week...
The way you are going about editing it is incorrect anyway... instead of working around the problem... lets try and fix the problem Smile

(2014-05-20, 16:58)Dec64 Wrote:

Code:

use mc2xml to generate my xml files. Never had this issue with it before. I removed the channels causing the issue just so i could get it to load. Now when it loads it's only showing about half the channels, as if it can not read the xmltv data from the others.

settings2.xml
xmltv.xml

and you tried force resetting the channels?
(2014-05-20, 18:17)Lunatixz Wrote: and you tried force resetting the channels?

Yep, force reset with background updating off. Could it be that i used mc2xml's function to combine two xmltv files?

/home/declan/xml/mc2xml -D usa.dat -o usa.xml -C usa.chl
/home/declan/xml/mc2xml -I usa.xml
(2014-05-20, 19:02)Dec64 Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 18:17)Lunatixz Wrote: and you tried force resetting the channels?

Yep, force reset with background updating off. Could it be that i used mc2xml's function to combine two xmltv files?

/home/declan/xml/mc2xml -D usa.dat -o usa.xml -C usa.chl
/home/declan/xml/mc2xml -I usa.xml

Most likely... PseudoTV Live allows multiple xmltv source files, I don't recommend merging listings.
I'm Moving feedback and non tech discussions to twitter...

Don't miss out on your chance to be a part of the community, voice your opinions on upcoming features...

Follow @PseudoTV_Live

Become a part of the PseudoTV Live Community!

PM me your gmail, you will be added as a contributor to https://code.google.com/p/pseudotv-live-...ce/browse/

This will be the home for a few lists that will build autotune channels. Unlike livestream that aggregated illegal direct streams, my list will primarily be made up of youtube channels, playlists and XBMC plugin configurations that work.

Your job... is to maintain the list! amend the lists... add, remove links. PseudoTV Live will build directly off these lists. Please try not to leech, if you have a working personal configuration... share with the community!

For more details visit https://code.google.com/p/pseudotv-live-community/

It's been almost a year since I published this project, as a thank you for community support i'm offering a Donor Access give away contest...

Follow me on twitter @PseudoTV_Live, Tweet me with your XBMC forum name and one of the three contest types for your chance to win!!

Contest types:

1 - Feedback Contest - Tell me what you like best about PseudoTV Live, and why. (Four random users selected).

2 - Artwork Contest - Looking to revamp my icon and fanart. Create a pair (Icon and Fanart). (Best one wins!).

3 - PTVL Skinning Contest - Create an original* skin or convert a preexisting "PseudoTV" skin for use with PseudoTV Live. (All valid entries win!).
*Original = Not a modification of preexisting skins, but original concept and textures. I retain finale say on what is considered a valid skin.

All entries must be made on twitter, one entry per user. Drawing is on July 14th! for the 1YR Anniversary...

Code:

(2014-05-20, 13:12)tromy Wrote: Live tv artwork question:

This isn't a good idea... what are you trying to do... do you have enhanced artwork and guide data enabled in livetv? Did you force channel reset after enabling?

(2014-05-20, 14:18)ianuk2005 Wrote:
(2014-05-19, 23:21)Lunatixz Wrote: There is already a rule for this...

Can you give me some more details on what rule will do that? I have my playlists set to random and the channel rule to only show one episode in a row and it will still go for example show ABACAC and not show ABCABC

Best effort , then you can select how many shows each...

How does the best effort work? I've never seen it explained anywhere before is it similar to interleaving for another channel?

Would I have to for example set up a separate channel for every TV show and schedule them in seperately for a 24hour period?
(2014-05-20, 18:17)Lunatixz Wrote: Editing the m3u will be a waste of time, m3u's are temporary playlists... I doubt you want to manually edit it every week...
The way you are going about editing it is incorrect anyway... instead of working around the problem... lets try and fix the problem Smile
Of course, I don't want to do this manually!I just tried...
A plugin for nextpvr does what i want to do and I thought maybe can be done in PLTV.

"The plugin is able to automatically enhance the tv shows with information from TheTVDB.com, once a tv show's title has been linked to a TheTVDB series. Alternatively the plugin looks in the "Media\Shows" directory for programme-images."

Anyway,anyone who uses xmltv in english live artwork works good?If so I'll try to change grabber and get an english version to test.
(2014-05-20, 20:44)tromy Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 18:17)Lunatixz Wrote: Editing the m3u will be a waste of time, m3u's are temporary playlists... I doubt you want to manually edit it every week...
A plugin for nextpvr does what i want to do and I thought maybe can be done in PLTV.

"The plugin is able to automatically enhance the tv shows with information from TheTVDB.com, once a tv show's title has been linked to a TheTVDB series. Alternatively the plugin looks in the "Media\Shows" directory for programme-images."

Anyway,anyone who uses xmltv in english live artwork works good?If so I'll try to change grabber and get an english version to test.

I can honestly say that everything for PTVL is designed for the English language, anyone who wants to add multi language support is more then welcome too... I have enhanced guide data enabled and it works great.. it works similar to the above method. When the XMLTV data is parsed it uses different methods to parse tvdb or tmdb. In my experience shows that are popular work... obscure shows sometimes don't... Once PseudoTV Live finds the TVDB or IMDB ID number it has a reference to pull images... depending on your skin, some images may or may not be available.
(2014-05-20, 20:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 20:44)tromy Wrote:

I can honestly say that everything for PTVL is designed for the English language, anyone who wants to add multi language support is more then welcome too... I have enhanced guide data enabled and it works great.. it works similar to the above method. When the XMLTV data is parsed it uses different methods to parse tvdb or tmdb. In my experience shows that are popular work... obscure shows sometimes don't... Once PseudoTV Live finds the TVDB or IMDB ID number it has a reference to pull images... depending on your skin, some images may or may not be available.
Thank you
I''ll try an english version of my xmltv.
Last questionBig Grinoes it affect (for the live artwork) that I have system caching disabled?
(2014-05-20, 21:02)tromy Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 20:49)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 20:44)tromy Wrote: Of course, I don't want to do this manually!I just tried...

Thank you
I''ll try an english version of my xmltv.
Last questionBig Grinoes it affect (for the live artwork) that I have system caching disabled?

No system caching speeds up parsing... so load times would be quicker with it enabled.
(2014-05-20, 14:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-05-20, 04:50)abele Wrote:
(2014-05-18, 16:37)Lunatixz Wrote: Full log would have been nice...

As requested:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=205671

Please note this is my most recent log. I was able to start up PseudoTV Live once, then it crashed. After that, it just stays on the Addons screen and after a few seconds it will crash. This is a full debug log after the crash happened. Thanks in advance!

Are you a donor? looks like you some how you enabled donor features without activating your donor status... reactivate/update donor features...

I'm not a donor (yet) as I've been unable to get it to work properly so far so I'm not sure how come the log shows that its enabled.

When I visit the Settings page, then go to the Donor tab, the Donor features are disabled. I thought it always tested for it as I've been seeing it in the logs since the beginning.. I've enabled, saved and disabled again just to see if it would disappear from the logs, but it doesnt appear to..

Here's a snip from the settings.xml file as well:

<setting id="CurrentChannel" value="1" />
<setting id="Donor_Enabled" value="false" />
<setting id="Donor_UP" value="UsernameTongueassword" />
<setting id="EPGTextEnable" value="0" />

Here's 3 log files with my default plugins enabled again:

Log 1 is with Debug disabled, where I had just toggled Donor features:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=206422

Log 2 is with Debug enabled, where I wanted to see if it'd crash after a restart so I could send the log to you. It briefly started, pulled a stream from 1CH and then after playing a few minutes (didnt touch my remote this time), it crashed as well:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=206423

Log 3 is where I deleted the XBMC/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudotv.live folder and restarted a clean process. After removing the folder, I restarted XBMC, went to Addons, Settings of PTVL, Clicked OK, started the Addon. It asked me if I wanted to Auto Tune, I chose Yes. It switched back to the Addons selection window. 5 seconds later or so, the Auto Tune process started. This time it got to 1% and crashed:

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=206426

Hope this helps!
Did the last GIT UPDATE include the USTVNow fix? Because USTVNow is still broken for me.
  • 282(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45