• 97(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
i'm giving you guys a early Christmas gift only thing i ask is PLEASE DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS BOUT THESE IN THIS THREAD. this thread is for luna to get feedback on ptvl not for you guys to bloat it with questions on how to add these streams. if you cant figure it out just read threw this thread all you need to know has already been answered here.
this is not finished but there is a lot of stuff in this some may not work also there are numbers after a lot of the names these are for xmltv data.
im going to clean my pc and just wanted to give this to you guys so my work can help you (did not want it to go to waste).
P.S if you don't have futubox or ustvnow paid sub don't expect those streams to work for you.

here it is https://www.dropbox.com/s/q1h172634d99d1...treams.rar
OpenELEC Error Log File(s):

Sooooo... is there a definitive answer to the question "Where is the Error Log" in an OpenELEC installation (if indeed the necessary plugin error data isn't written to ".../storage/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log").

I have PTVL errors to ask about - but without useful log info, nobody will be able to help. I know about enabling DEBUG logging in advancedsettings.xml - all fine and good (and generating a diaperful of text).

Thanks in advance for pointers.

Cheers,
Grant
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
I just want to say 'thanks' for the hardwork Big Grin

Quick question (and I apologize if it's been asked, but I didn't see it):

Sometimes when I've been watching a channel for a few episodes and then I try to open the channel menu overlay to pick a new channel, I get the player controls instead (play, pause, etc.). So, I have to restart PTVL in order to change channels. I can't be sure, but I think it might be related to my YouTube channels. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for your help!
(2013-12-04, 11:05)gjwAudio Wrote: OpenELEC Error Log File(s):

Sooooo... is there a definitive answer to the question "Where is the Error Log" in an OpenELEC installation (if indeed the necessary plugin error data isn't written to ".../storage/.xbmc/temp/xbmc.log").

I have PTVL errors to ask about - but without useful log info, nobody will be able to help. I know about enabling DEBUG logging in advancedsettings.xml - all fine and good (and generating a diaperful of text).

Thanks in advance for pointers.

Cheers,
Grant

I found zip log files under /storage/logfiles They are created by date. Within the zip file you'll find a file called 01_xbmc.log with lots of information. This was the latest one I provided however I am not sure if it gave the information that was needed for debugging my issue as I still get the blank screen issue when trying to add Live TV channels to the latest master. Hope this helps!
I love this plugin. I will send you some cash when I get back from work. This really revolutionizes my TV experience.

I do have a question though, that did not return an answer from the search.
How do I change the code to display not a thumb from the TV show (as seen in the picture)
but the poster instead.

My Orange skin version is also not looking like in the screenshots, but I am in a hurry and cannot send a screenshot right now.
Will post later! Thanks!
(2013-12-04, 13:53)spiffyjim Wrote: I just want to say 'thanks' for the hardwork Big Grin

Quick question (and I apologize if it's been asked, but I didn't see it):

Sometimes when I've been watching a channel for a few episodes and then I try to open the channel menu overlay to pick a new channel, I get the player controls instead (play, pause, etc.). So, I have to restart PTVL in order to change channels. I can't be sure, but I think it might be related to my YouTube channels. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks for your help!

There is a bug with YouTube that forces ptvl to close in the background. I'm looking into it.
Also make sure you disable sleep timer in settings.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Thank you so much for the quick answer!
(2013-12-04, 14:32)MovieJunky Wrote: I love this plugin. I will send you some cash when I get back from work. This really revolutionizes my TV experience.

I do have a question though, that did not return an answer from the search.
How do I change the code to display not a thumb from the TV show (as seen in the picture)
but the poster instead.

My Orange skin version is also not looking like in the screenshots, but I am in a hurry and cannot send a screenshot right now.
Will post later! Thanks!

Skin works fine on my end...
Doesn't matter anyway, I'm dropping skin support for now... until final build, to many changes to the gui right now to keep up with updating skins.
Hy, Futubox code not work!!! If you publish the code it figure on google and Facebook team freeze it!!! Wink
Tonights update will remove all skins except "default" New code editions render old skins unusable...
This is only temporary, Once skins are updated they will be included... Remember to select default skin in settings!
Awww, I missed the cut-off then with my question. The reason I asked was I thought I saw a similar question at the beginning of this very long thread, but I couldn't find it through either search or on the first 50 pages. I am using the default skin and I think I have narrowed down the section. I think it has something to do with Ember Media Manager
creating thumbs for each episode and calling them i.e. The Simpsons - s03e05 - Homer Defined.tbn

I will try to find a solution and post it here, in case anyone else has the same issue.
Thanks for the great work. I love tinkering around and will donate now.
First off, congrats on such an amazing job! Plugin works beautifully with all my local content.

I'm having trouble getting the LiveTV up and running. I am running v12, Windows 7 with a connected HDHomeRun (non-prime verison). I setup the tuner and grabbed the strm files and the homerun:// addresses. I have created an XMLTV file with a size of < 2mb and 3 days of data with MC2XML. Looking into the debug logs of XBMC it seems that PTVL is reading the xmltv file correctly but it doesn't populate anything into the .m3u playlist and it throws an error and causes PTVL to ignore the channel.

"10:46:49 T:9316 ERROR: script.pseudotv.live-ChannelList: Unable to get information about channel "

This has been driving me crazy because I believe everything is set correctly.

XBMC Debug log (grabbed only after PTVL loaded) : http://pastebin.com/vCZ7XL5h

settings2.xml

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Channel_1_type" value="8" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="I54.28461336.microsoft.com" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_2" value="hdhomerun://103BB165-1/tuner1?channel=8vsb:207000000&program=1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_3" value="xmltv" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_opt_1" value="CBS Live" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_type" value="6" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_1" value="The Office (US)" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_2" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_3" value="50" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rulecount" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_rule_1_opt_1" value="The Office" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="False" />
    <setting id="LastResetTime" value="1386175609" />
    <setting id="Channel_2_time" value="0" />
    <setting id="LastExitTime" value="1386174835" />
</settings>
(2013-12-04, 18:06)MovieJunky Wrote: Awww, I missed the cut-off then with my question. The reason I asked was I thought I saw a similar question at the beginning of this very long thread, but I couldn't find it through either search or on the first 50 pages. I am using the default skin and I think I have narrowed down the section. I think it has something to do with Ember Media Manager
creating thumbs for each episode and calling them i.e. The Simpsons - s03e05 - Homer Defined.tbn

I will try to find a solution and post it here, in case anyone else has the same issue.
Thanks for the great work. I love tinkering around and will donate now.

All show related images except for "LiveTV" is provided by xbmc's player!! if you don't see art while viewing your library in xbmc then you're not going to see it in PTVL. Install xbmc plugin "artwork downloader", also you can use ember as you mentioned... PTVL only supports Posters/Banners/Fanart/Clearart (all jpgs or pngs I believe), but nothing in the episode level...
If you are using ember, click on the default frodo option...
(2013-12-04, 01:15)Lunatixz Wrote: Another epg color preview
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i3k8ty4bkqjgxq...hot013.png

Add to my list... what categories are in your XMLTV file?

Open your xmltv.xml in a text editor search "cat" and let me know... otherwise it might be left out of genre colors... Please be exact in your naming.

What I have now:
  • Movie
    Sports
    Children
    Kids
    News
    Comedy
    Drama

Also feedback needed, Should: Movie, TV, InternetTV, Youtube, RSS, Music have its own color?
or should it use the genre color scheme for each titles genre?

Movies, sports, kids, and maybe news should get a color. I know its the holidays and all, but i don't what my epg lit up like a christmas tree. Laugh As far as the chan types... probably not needed since most i would think are going to group them together. So you'd know which are which.
You are absolutely correct. I now rescraped everything with the ArtWork Downloader and it rectified the faulty Ember settings for Frodo.
Thanks!!!
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45