• 7(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Alright thank you so much man, I really appreciate the work you did, this is awesome. When I get paid I'll be sure to toss some coin your way =D
(2013-07-20, 00:51)blobdole Wrote: Alright thank you so much man, I really appreciate the work you did, this is awesome. When I get paid I'll be sure to toss some coin your way =D

Big Grin Thanks Big Grin
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Gah, Sorry to ask so many questions, last one I promise.

But, how do I make the logo show in the EPG instead of the name, like vevo is. I've tried setting the logos channel and renaming them the same thing, but it still shows text instead of the logo. Also tried adding the logos to the same folder as the vevo logo is.

Although the channel logo does display on the channel itself, just not in the EPG.
(2013-07-20, 01:07)blobdole Wrote: Gah, Sorry to ask so many questions, last one I promise.

But, how do I make the logo show in the EPG instead of the name, like vevo is. I've tried setting the logos channel and renaming them the same thing, but it still shows text instead of the logo. Also tried adding the logos to the same folder as the vevo logo is.

Although the channel logo does display on the channel itself, just not in the EPG.

aiya, you were the first person to post in this forum LOL .... read my first three posts, all info is there!!
(2013-07-20, 01:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 01:07)blobdole Wrote: Gah, Sorry to ask so many questions, last one I promise.

aiya, you were the first person to post in this forum LOL .... read my first three posts, all info is there!!

I know, I hate instructions x_x

hehe, thanks.

Edit: got it workin in like 2 min after reading directions...
OK...

I'm having a weird bug with hdhomerun live channels.

I've added like 10 channels in a row, and all of them work, but sometimes one randomly will not want to load and will just bug out PTV, even though they loaded fine in the previous plugin and never had this problem.

Also bug #2 is that one or two of my channels will not load their stream no matter what I try. They will play the previously streamed channel if I switch over to them. I'm 100% sure I have the settings2 set up right, and the hdhomerun stream that I put into the settings2 works correctly in vlc. I've erased and started over from scratch, but for some reason it won't play some streams sometimes, randomly, other times it will with no settings being changed.
(2013-07-20, 03:52)blobdole Wrote: OK...

I'm having a weird bug with hdhomerun live channels.

I've added like 10 channels in a row, and all of them work, but sometimes one randomly will not want to load and will just bug out PTV, even though they loaded fine in the previous plugin and never had this problem.

Also bug #2 is that one or two of my channels will not load their stream no matter what I try. They will play the previously streamed channel if I switch over to them. I'm 100% sure I have the settings2 set up right, and the hdhomerun stream that I put into the settings2 works correctly in vlc. I've erased and started over from scratch, but for some reason it won't play some streams sometimes, randomly, other times it will with no settings being changed.

Your killing me... Read posting rules!
(2013-07-19, 17:34)scilz Wrote: and my settings2 is working 100% i may have uploaded the wrong one here is the one directly from my ptvlive folder it works and ill be adding strms and taking down any that stop working daily

I have started from scratch, dl'ed ptv live and your xml file and waited for about 5 minutes and nothing(except nav sounds)

@Lunatixz: I also tried creating a new settings2.xml and enabling internettv, but I get no internet channels. I double checked the channel config for a listing of one, and looked at the xml file and found nothing.

I have gone through the troubleshooting, I don't see why this isn't working.
How can I answer your questions without logs? Posting rules! Logs?
Hi Lunatix - I had a couple of suggestions.
1 - For Internet Streams that don't load it seems to close PTVLive altogther. Would it be possible to perhapos have a small looped video get pulled up instead. Perhaps a vid of some static with a message saying no transmission available?

2 - Would it be possible to allow XMLTV guide info for the internet streams as well? There are plenty of streams which are live channels, having the guide info would be nice.
(2013-07-19, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I've been trying to figure out the best approach to in program channel managing for LiveTV and InternetTV...

Problem I'm having is the strings are too long for a user to manually enter (no one wants to copy one of those links manually into the manager).
So then the other option is to have a user select the feed from a list... which would be redundant to a feature i'm working on now... auto channel population from an external xml.

So this is how i'm leaving things... Master will be my stable beta that is out now... no planned channel managers...but...

I will be working on auto channel population which would allow a user to auto populate LiveTV or InternetTV from an external list... the user setting would be nothing more then a toggle button in the settings.
As for the channel manager, I will add full reading of LiveTV and InternetTV channels with an option to add a source from your xbmc favorites list...

Those two additions would replace the manual channel types 8 and 9... which I will still leave functioning to allow for settings2.xml compatibility... I will be making changes to the testing branch of my git if someone wants to help...

You thinking about parsing the output of the HDHomeRun Config tool?

My thought would be (and I can help if you need):

Set HDHomeRun Config Tool to output Strm files to XBMC
Point PTV Setting to that directory
Pull tuner addresses (0 and 1) for each channel
PTV Channel manager has HDHomeRun channel type with each channel available listed
So you'd go to Channel 1, HDHomeRun type, scroll through Station call sign to assign that strm to the channel.
PTV selects tuner0 or tuner1 based on master/slave pref

Boom, success. Let me know your thoughts, this seems like I could implement this pretty quickly.
(2013-07-20, 04:50)Lunatixz Wrote: How can I answer your questions without logs? Posting rules! Logs?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=38251
This was created by going into the settings cycling the internetTV off/on and force channel reset(standard generated settings2.xml). I made the mistake of trying to navigate the menu after stopping ptv without hitting back/esc so it restarted.
Is there a librtmp for Rpi (openelec)? The link in 2nd post doesnt open for non-windows system
(2013-07-20, 11:07)Daavid Wrote: Hi Lunatix - I had a couple of suggestions.
1 - For Internet Streams that don't load it seems to close PTVLive altogther. Would it be possible to perhapos have a small looped video get pulled up instead. Perhaps a vid of some static with a message saying no transmission available?

2 - Would it be possible to allow XMLTV guide info for the internet streams as well? There are plenty of streams which are live channels, having the guide info would be nice.

1 - this isn't possible pseudotv doesn't handle playback xbmc does... I'm looking into a way to verify url on startup. Its always been recommended that you use sources that always work same goes for strms.

2 - this feature is already available "LiveTV" just use a internet source, find its timezone...then add to a xmltv grabber.

(2013-07-20, 17:35)saudagar Wrote: Is there a librtmp for Rpi (openelec)? The link in 2nd post doesnt open for non-windows system

Honestly don't know did you try the update librtmp link in my post?
(2013-07-20, 14:30)spyder Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 04:50)Lunatixz Wrote: How can I answer your questions without logs? Posting rules! Logs?
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=38251
This was created by going into the settings cycling the internetTV off/on and force channel reset(standard generated settings2.xml). I made the mistake of trying to navigate the menu after stopping ptv without hitting back/esc so it restarted.

I don't see anything alarming from your logs... are you using a free cable link btw?

If you still can't get it to startup and work at all...

Download latest master
Delete old addon, reinstall new one
Delete your userdata information (ie. cache, settings.xml, settings2.xml)
Reboot XBMC
Go into PseudoTV Lives settings (don't change anything), click ok
Then run PseudoTV Live... Should work
If you see the working sign on the bottom of screen things are working but the url might not be.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45