• 8(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
if anyone has any stable live strms they want added to settings2 u can pm me them and ill try to add please make sure there 24/7 channels and have been online for atleast a month i will update the settings2 laater today
(2013-07-20, 18:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 11:07)Daavid Wrote: Hi Lunatix - I had a couple of suggestions.
1 - For Internet Streams that don't load it seems to close PTVLive altogther. Would it be possible to perhapos have a small looped video get pulled up instead. Perhaps a vid of some static with a message saying no transmission available?

2 - Would it be possible to allow XMLTV guide info for the internet streams as well? There are plenty of streams which are live channels, having the guide info would be nice.

1 - this isn't possible pseudotv doesn't handle playback xbmc does... I'm looking into a way to verify url on startup. Its always been recommended that you use sources that always work same goes for strms.

2 - this feature is already available "LiveTV" just use a internet source, find its timezone...then add to a xmltv grabber.

(2013-07-20, 17:35)saudagar Wrote: Is there a librtmp for Rpi (openelec)? The link in 2nd post doesnt open for non-windows system

Honestly don't know did you try the update librtmp link in my post?

I think latest openelecs have the updated librtmp.. i didnt had to update it and it worked fine.
What are your thoughts, Overall?

Not getting many logs to look at, so I'll have to assume things are general working well for everyone...

If no one has complaints for fixes with logs... I'll move out of this version and onto some new additions.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-07-20, 18:27)Lunatixz Wrote: I don't see anything alarming from your logs... are you using a free cable link btw?

If you still can't get it to startup and work at all...

Download latest master
Delete old addon, reinstall new one
Delete your userdata information (ie. cache, settings.xml, settings2.xml)
Reboot XBMC
Go into PseudoTV Lives settings (don't change anything), click ok
Then run PseudoTV Live... Should work
If you see the working sign on the bottom of screen things are working but the url might not be.
Yes, I have Free Cable strm files, I think when I created that log file I had an outdated link that failed. I have deleted everything(the folder in userdata),the addon, before I created this log. I followed the directions(went into settings before launching), PTV live does work, I just don't get any internetTV. Using scilz settings2 file I get the blank screen. I have tried this on my main htpc and my laptop with the same results.
(2013-07-20, 21:38)spyder Wrote:
(2013-07-20, 18:27)Lunatixz Wrote: I don't see anything alarming from your logs... are you using a free cable link btw?

If you still can't get it to startup and work at all...

Download latest master
Delete old addon, reinstall new one
Delete your userdata information (ie. cache, settings.xml, settings2.xml)
Reboot XBMC
Go into PseudoTV Lives settings (don't change anything), click ok
Then run PseudoTV Live... Should work
If you see the working sign on the bottom of screen things are working but the url might not be.
Yes, I have Free Cable strm files, I think when I created that log file I had an outdated link that failed. I have deleted everything(the folder in userdata),the addon, not the cache, all before I created this log. I followed the directions(went into settings before launching), PTV live does work, I just don't get any internetTV. Using scilz settings2 file I get the blank screen. I have tried this on my main htpc and my laptop with the same results.

Are you in the US? International users may have problems with some links...
(2013-07-20, 13:34)blazin912 Wrote:
(2013-07-19, 22:32)Lunatixz Wrote: I've been trying to figure out the best approach to in program channel managing for LiveTV and InternetTV...

Problem I'm having is the strings are too long for a user to manually enter (no one wants to copy one of those links manually into the manager).
So then the other option is to have a user select the feed from a list... which would be redundant to a feature i'm working on now... auto channel population from an external xml.

So this is how i'm leaving things... Master will be my stable beta that is out now... no planned channel managers...but...

I will be working on auto channel population which would allow a user to auto populate LiveTV or InternetTV from an external list... the user setting would be nothing more then a toggle button in the settings.
As for the channel manager, I will add full reading of LiveTV and InternetTV channels with an option to add a source from your xbmc favorites list...

Those two additions would replace the manual channel types 8 and 9... which I will still leave functioning to allow for settings2.xml compatibility... I will be making changes to the testing branch of my git if someone wants to help...

You thinking about parsing the output of the HDHomeRun Config tool?

My thought would be (and I can help if you need):

Set HDHomeRun Config Tool to output Strm files to XBMC
Point PTV Setting to that directory
Pull tuner addresses (0 and 1) for each channel
PTV Channel manager has HDHomeRun channel type with each channel available listed
So you'd go to Channel 1, HDHomeRun type, scroll through Station call sign to assign that strm to the channel.
PTV selects tuner0 or tuner1 based on master/slave pref

Boom, success. Let me know your thoughts, this seems like I could implement this pretty quickly.

That's similar to what I was going to do but with Hdhomerun Configured for xml outputs...
don't like strms because they include more then one link which isn't compatible with PseudoTV Live.
yep, in the us
I created a strm file from a source in scilz xml file and confirmed it does work.
EDIT: So I decided to try this on my ATV2(don't use much) and I got it to work. I then decided to nuke my xbmc setup on my laptop and that got it to work. I'm not sure what was preventing it from working(addon/settings).
Okay, Glad to hear... I'll wait till Monday, If no more problems reported... I'll start on the auto InternetTV Channel population...
The Vevo stream is causing PTV live to crash. I tried the auto generated settings2.xml file and it works there, but when changing to scilz it crashes. Is this from conflicting channel numbers?
(2013-07-21, 00:38)spyder Wrote: The Vevo stream is causing PTV live to crash. I tried the auto generated settings2.xml file and it works there, but when changing to scilz it crashes. Is this from conflicting channel numbers?

what conflicting channels?
Great work on this add in! I've got it almost fully functional with a couple of minor issues.
1) I used the settings2.xml file linked on the front page which worked great, but I cannot get the schedule to update, it just lists the channel names in all the timeslots.
2) In your setup instructions/recommendations it is stated to update the advancedsettings.xml I am unable to locate this on my machine, running win 7 pro.

thanks!
(2013-07-21, 01:00)falconae Wrote: Great work on this add in! I've got it almost fully functional with a couple of minor issues.
1) I used the settings2.xml file linked on the front page which worked great, but I cannot get the schedule to update, it just lists the channel names in all the timeslots.
2) In your setup instructions/recommendations it is stated to update the advancedsettings.xml I am unable to locate this on my machine, running win 7 pro.

thanks!

1) That's how it works, Channel names for InternetTV, TV Listings for LiveTV
If you want TV Listings you will need to setup XMLTV and change channel type from 9 to 8, follow instructions in posts

2) If you don't have one, just create one in the same location you find your guisettings.xml. Use notepad copy/paste code and save as advancedsettings.xml. Then reboot XBMC...
(2013-07-21, 00:51)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-21, 00:38)spyder Wrote: The Vevo stream is causing PTV live to crash. I tried the auto generated settings2.xml file and it works there, but when changing to scilz it crashes. Is this from conflicting channel numbers?

what conflicting channels?
That's the thing, I don't know if it doesn't work because you set up vevo to channel 900 and scilz set up another internet stream as the same channel, or there is something else causing it.
Lunatixz,

Having a problem once I switch over to PsuedoLive on my test box. Went a head and wanted to start fresh. The add-on works great; however, I cannot get my live TV channel to load. It will not pick up the channel at all. Below is a shot of my last log and settings2.

Quote:<settings>
<setting id="Version" value="2.1.0" />
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_1_1" value="AMC" />
<setting id="Channel_2_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_2_1" value="CBS" />
<setting id="Channel_3_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_3_1" value="NBS" />
<setting id="Channel_4_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_4_1" value="FOX" />
<setting id="Channel_5_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_5_1" value="ABC" />
<setting id="Channel_6_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_6_1" value="TBS" />
<setting id="Channel_7_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_7_1" value="FX" />
<setting id="Channel_8_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_8_1" value="HBO" />
<setting id="Channel_9_type" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_9_1" value="Showtime" />
<setting id="Channel_10_type" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_10_1" value="Animation" />
<setting id="Channel_11_type" value="5" />
<setting id="Channel_11_1" value="Action" />
<setting id="Channel_12_type" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_12_1" value="GK Films" />
<setting id="Channel_13_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_13_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_13_2" value="http://vevoplaylist-live.hls.adaptive.level3.net/vevo/ch1/appleman.m3u8" />
<setting id="Channel_13_3" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_13_4" value="Sit back and enjoy a 24/7 stream of music videos on VEVO TV." />
<setting id="Channel_13_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_13_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_13_time" value="277" />
<setting id="Channel_13_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_13_rule_1_opt_1" value="VevoTV" />
<setting id="Channel_14_type" value="9" />
<setting id="Channel_14_1" value="5400" />
<setting id="Channel_14_2" value="http://fw01.livem3u8.me.totiptv.com/live//31b003ab7e7749a798fe00424e3dd9ff.m3u8?bitrate=800" />
<setting id="Channel_14_4" value="Analysis and top stories from business, politics, entertainment and more" />
<setting id="Channel_14_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_14_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_14_time" value="277" />
<setting id="Channel_14_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_14_rule_1_opt_1" value="SKY NEWS HD" />
<setting id="Channel_14_3" value="SKY NEWS HD" />
<setting id="LastResetTime" value="1374370028" />
<setting id="Channel_10_time" value="1132" />
<setting id="Channel_11_time" value="874" />
<setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_2_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_3_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_4_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_5_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_6_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_7_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_8_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_9_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_10_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_11_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_12_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_16_type" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_16_1" value="I13.10731.tmsdatadirect.com" />
<setting id="Channel_16_2" value="hdhomerun://103484B7-0/tuner0?channel=8vsb:213000000&program=3" />
<setting id="Channel_16_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_16_changed" value="False" />
<setting id="Channel_16_time" value="0" />
<setting id="Channel_16_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_16_rule_1_opt_1" value="ABC Live" />
<setting id="LastExitTime" value="1374370037" />
</settings>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q3yskw7r3zvsplh/xbmc.log

Thanks!
@XvMMvX

Please replace log with a posted link...
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45