• 14(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
my log is too big for pastebin, what else can i do? i dont want to just paste it here thats crazzy!
disregard, i am an idiot
(2013-07-27, 07:44)j2048b Wrote: my log is too big for pastebin, what else can i do? i dont want to just paste it here thats crazzy!
You could post the file to dropbox and share the link.
alrighty here is my link for my log:

xbmc crash log any assistance?

i cant find it even when i did some stuff so just used the log uploader thru xbmc!!
ptv crash log!!

and the one w ptv in it:
(2013-07-28, 22:19)j2048b Wrote: ptv crash log!!

and the one w ptv in it:

I don't see any ptvl logs
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-07-28, 22:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-28, 22:19)j2048b Wrote: ptv crash log!!

and the one w ptv in it:

I don't see any ptvl logs

at the bottom of this log shows all of the ptv stuff, other than this and my crash log i posted thats all i have?

sorry my bad here is a link that has all the ptv stuff, i guess it got cut short?

pstvlog

please let me know if it works!
(2013-07-28, 22:54)j2048b Wrote: please let me know if it works!

Did you read my first three posts? If you did you would know why your having problems...
yes i have and the only thing that caught my eye was this:

If you are new to pseudotv:

Just install, check settings, then run... pseudotv live will automatically build a few channels including some InternetTV channels...

Please do not use any third party channel builders as currently non support my fork

so i apologize but being a total new guy to anything xbmc, i cant interpret code, or how to wright it or where to even put it, yes im just trying to get this to work according to what u put in ur posts, is it possible u could explain to me what ive done wrong? because im sorry but i just dont know what it is?
The second line under download?
About entering setup...
Sorry man i did do that... Entered set up and clicked ok, then the normal 4-5 channels came up, then i went in replaced settings2.xml with the one u from the link u show from scilz,

And then restart xbmc, after i press ptv again and it revuilds the channels from his settings2xml it finishes and shuts down xbmc...

From my understand im doing what u show from what uve written...

Im sorry its not working if im totally off, ill simply dump this awesome program and move on
(2013-07-29, 00:24)j2048b Wrote: Sorry man i did do that... Entered set up and clicked ok, then the normal 4-5 channels came up, then i went in replaced settings2.xml with the one u from the link u show from scilz,

And then restart xbmc, after i press ptv again and it revuilds the channels from his settings2xml it finishes and shuts down xbmc...

Im sorry its not working if im totally off, ill simply dump this awesome program and move on

Did you update your librtmp?
(2013-07-29, 00:42)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 00:24)j2048b Wrote: Sorry man i did do that... Entered set up and clicked ok, then the normal 4-5 channels came up, then i went in replaced settings2.xml with the one u from the link u show from scilz,

yes i did, thats y im not sure as to y its not working...

got it from redpenguin...
(2013-07-29, 00:44)j2048b Wrote:
(2013-07-29, 00:42)Lunatixz Wrote:

yes i did, thats y im not sure as to y its not working...

got it from redpenguin...

Well log shows no problems with my program... Pretty sure link or your system has problems.
Thanks man im gonna start from scratch and input ur program first and see what happens and ill report back to u, maybe the first log i posted can tell me perhaps because there were some items not working properly according to that log... Thanks again
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45