• 37(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-08-30, 22:54)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 22:35)Lunatixz Wrote: [quote='Lunatixz' pid='1495908' dateline='1377891290']

the xps generated from PTVL for music does it work? when opened in xbmc? does it list all your music? what changes need to be made to that playlist in order for it to list media? because match "all" and "one" shouldn't be the problem since there are no rules for matching...

I actually didn't test the ptvl xps file in normal xbmc because it was about 4am when I was playing around with this lol. Ill definitely check it out when I get home tonight and let you know what I find.

Another thing I did try though was adding a type 15 channel manually to my settings2 file. That didn't work at all though even using the info that autotune produced. PTVlive doesn't seem to recognize music channels unless autotune is used to create the channels.

Manually adding won't work, code to trigger build wasn't added... only autotune would trigger build. Its crude code and not meant for use yet... autotune, bcts will be the very last thing added b4 final... but any info u give me now can save me testing time.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Ahhhh well that makes sense...I'm gonna be testing it a lot over the weekend so hopefully I can nail down what's causing the disconnect between what autotune is trying to create and what channels are actually getting created. Ill keep you updated on anything I figure out.
(2013-08-30, 23:53)Lunatixz Wrote: Manually adding won't work, code to trigger build wasn't added... only autotune would trigger build. Its crude code and not meant for use yet... autotune, bcts will be the very last thing added b4 final... but any info u give me now can save me testing time.

Ok so I did a little testing and when I transfer the auto-tuned playlists from PTVL into the normal XBMC playlist folder they contain all the songs that they are supposed to and play just fine. So the way PTVL is collecting the songs is not seemingly the problem. There must be a disconnect between how the playlists are interpreted by the channel builder, because every time it populates the same three songs and as far as I can tell there is nothing different about how the three songs are tagged.
(2013-08-31, 03:46)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-08-30, 23:53)Lunatixz Wrote: Manually adding won't work, code to trigger build wasn't added... only autotune would trigger build. Its crude code and not meant for use yet... autotune, bcts will be the very last thing added b4 final... but any info u give me now can save me testing time.

Ok so I did a little testing and when I transfer the auto-tuned playlists from PTVL into the normal XBMC playlist folder they contain all the songs that they are supposed to and play just fine. So the way PTVL is collecting the songs is not seemingly the problem. There must be a disconnect between how the playlists are interpreted by the channel builder, because every time it populates the same three songs and as far as I can tell there is nothing different about how the three songs are tagged.

Sounds good, how many genre playlists did it create ( I ask because my setup doesn't have a lot of music on my test system's db). so testing for me is limited...
(2013-08-31, 05:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Sounds good, how many genre playlists did it create ( I ask because my setup doesn't have a lot of music on my test system's db). so testing for me is limited...

it created 9 genre based .xsp files.
(2013-08-31, 06:25)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-08-31, 05:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Sounds good, how many genre playlists did it create ( I ask because my setup doesn't have a lot of music on my test system's db). so testing for me is limited...

it created 9 genre based .xsp files.

Cool so at least querying json for genre types works... just need to check on playlist building.
(2013-08-31, 06:30)Lunatixz Wrote: Cool so at least query json for genre types works... just need to check on playlist building.

Yeah man, I tested all the playlists it built and they are solid...definitely something in the playlist/channel building process.
I've been playing around with the the add-on and for the most part it works great for me. When adding movies to a playlist from 1Channel, it works great and recognises the library. When I add local video files it works great. However when I add TV shows into a playlist from 1Channel, PseudoTV will not recognise the links and is unable to populate the channel, for some reason, it just doesn't recognise the links to the TV Shows when they're in a playlist. I've tested adding each TV show one by one in the PseudoTV channel configuration window and they work, just not when they're in a playlist. I would really like to get this feature working (if it's currently possible) since I want to build up all of my favourite documentaries onto a channel from 1Channel.

Thanks!

(Sorry if I missed anything relevant to this post, I couldn't find anything about this after searching through the posts on this thread).
(2013-09-02, 01:43)Ajsuenb Wrote: I've been playing around with the the add-on and for the most part it works great for me. When adding movies to a playlist from 1Channel, it works great and recognises the library. When I add local video files it works great. However when I add TV shows into a playlist from 1Channel, PseudoTV will not recognise the links and is unable to populate the channel, for some reason, it just doesn't recognise the links to the TV Shows when they're in a playlist. I've tested adding each TV show one by one in the PseudoTV channel configuration window and they work, just not when they're in a playlist. I would really like to get this feature working (if it's currently possible) since I want to build up all of my favourite documentaries onto a channel from 1Channel.

Thanks!

(Sorry if I missed anything relevant to this post, I couldn't find anything about this after searching through the posts on this thread).

Can you give me details... what playlist? xbmc smartplaylist (xsp)? what type of files from 1channel (strms)? what rules are in your playlist? Are u using playlist "TV show" or "episodes"
did you follow the instructions here? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904
request- ability to take channel 900 and move it to number 800 in the built in ptvl manager (just a example)
idk if it's possible or the amount of time it would take just thought i would throw the idea out there.
im reorganizing my ptvl channels atm and thought there has to be a easier way lol
(2013-09-02, 05:09)scilz Wrote: request- ability to take channel 900 and move it to number 800 in the built in ptvl manager (just a example)
idk if it's possible or the amount of time it would take just thought i would throw the idea out there.
im reorganizing my ptvl channels atm and thought there has to be a easier way lol

not sure I follow...
let's say i have 5 kids toon channels 805-810 and i have 5 family channels 900-905.
if i decide i want these to be together 800-810 i have to manually go edit the settings2. it would be a lot easier if i could select channel 900 in the built in ptvl manager and move it to 800.
i understand there will be another way to add channels in the final release. just thought it would be a great feature if we could move channels around using the built in manager.
(2013-09-02, 02:05)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 01:43)Ajsuenb Wrote: I've been playing around with the the add-on and for the most part it works great for me. When adding movies to a playlist from 1Channel, it works great and recognises the library. When I add local video files it works great. However when I add TV shows into a playlist from 1Channel, PseudoTV will not recognise the links and is unable to populate the channel, for some reason, it just doesn't recognise the links to the TV Shows when they're in a playlist. I've tested adding each TV show one by one in the PseudoTV channel configuration window and they work, just not when they're in a playlist. I would really like to get this feature working (if it's currently possible) since I want to build up all of my favourite documentaries onto a channel from 1Channel.

Thanks!

Can you give me details... what playlist? xbmc smartplaylist (xsp)? what type of files from 1channel (strms)? what rules are in your playlist? Are u using playlist "TV show" or "episodes"
did you follow the instructions here? http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904
Thanks for the reply, I am using Ember Media Manager but there doesn't seem to be a runtime tag in the nfo files. Is there a way to automatically add this into the nfo file or does it need to be added manually?
Luna, does the dirty regions setting cause problems with PTVL? I saw troubleshooting mention to remove it if channel manager info was missing is that still the case? Was wanting to add this to my advance settings to see if it helped some other issues I'm having but don't want to break PTVL.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2013-09-02, 16:04)shess757 Wrote: Luna, does the dirty regions setting cause problems with PTVL? I saw troubleshooting mention to remove it if channel manager info was missing is that still the case? Was wanting to add this to my advance settings to see if it helped some other issues I'm having but don't want to break PTVL.

dirty regions was causing problems with the skin in channel manager (missing info)...
otherwise no, dirty region does not interfere with PTVL...

(2013-09-02, 15:48)Ajsuenb Wrote:
(2013-09-02, 02:05)Lunatixz Wrote:

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply, I am using Ember Media Manager but there doesn't seem to be a runtime tag in the nfo files. Is there a way to automatically add this into the nfo file or does it need to be added manually?

did you try adding the folder to xbmc and scraping as you would normal media...the changes I've made should allow it to be added without runtime info...
your smartplaylist has to be "episodes" btw not "tvshow"...
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45