• 39(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
@j2048b check the wiki for advanced settings, I'm not really sure about mac or openelec. You'll have to make the xml document using a text editor. And then yes copy and paste from the front page, seems overwhelming but its pretty easy.

@ARYEZ can't wait to try it out! Looks awesome.
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
Is there anyway to get this to work with plex sources maybe from the plexbmc plugin?

I want to set it up so all my local videos play fine but then if I take my media box on the road they will also work. The best way I can see to do that is have the source set as a plexbmc plugin link. Would this be possible?

Been loving this fork! thanks so much
Hi Lunatixz,

I've installed the latest stable release from your Dropbox Zip File, however when I go into Adds-On and try and install, the "downloading 0%" text appears then disappears and nothing happens.

I'm running Frodo on a Mac Mini (Intel 2010 model)

Any ideas what I'm missing or doin[/u]g wrong?
ARYEZ installed the skin and it looks great!
I have a two small problems, possibly on my end.

On the EPG triple digit channel numbers show up as 2.. and same for times on the info screen I know I remember reading about thin in another thread but cant find it.
The movie poster image under "now playing" does not show for library content.

Also a note I moved and renamed your logo folder to match up with PTVL.(resources/images) figure you'd get people asking why logos didn't change.

I really like the look of this skin, also like the idea of having a skin setting in PTVL. Thanks and awesome work you guys are doing!
Hey I probably should have mentioned that I updated the zip file in the drop box link because I had noticed the coding problem with the movie posters on the EPG. Download the new file and it should be fixed. Also the custom channel logos included are now a gradient orange color to match the main aeon menu. I'd suggest changing your aeon Nox setting to orange so it all matches but obviously that's just a matter of preference. I have no idea what's causing the triple digit numbers to get cut off, they display correctly on my set up but if anyone installs the skin I'd love to know if this is a common occurrence.
@luna

Well, I have moved this add on to the living room and it is working great. Currently running my local channels with just the station ID in the EPG (like sky news shows up).

Any movement on the Live TV EPG sync issue? This is my last issue to solve.

Also, I tried to send you a donation and it says it couldn't process it at this time. Might want to take a look.

Really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this addon.
(2013-09-05, 20:25)XvMMvX Wrote: @luna

Well, I have moved this add on to the living room and it is working great. Currently running my local channels with just the station ID in the EPG (like sky news shows up).

Any movement on the Live TV EPG sync issue? This is my last issue to solve.

Also, I tried to send you a donation and it says it couldn't process it at this time. Might want to take a look.

Really appreciate all the hard work you have put into this addon.

Glad you're enjoying so far... I just checked donations, its working now (maybe paypal was down?).

As for LiveTV Syncing... I managed to find where the problem is...
but its not an easy fix... so its on the back burner right now. (I know its a pain, I use the latest master daily, but as long as you don't use the EPG to change channels LiveTV stays in sync).

My time is limited so I would rather get new features added (which is easier atm then fixing the EPG). When features settle, I will turn back to the sync issue.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Just sent you a little something.

It is great to hear that you have located the issue, I will just wait patiently. That fix is the last thing needed to stick it to my cable company and reduce my outlay to them to as little as possible. (Wife won't deal with no EPG).

Excellent work.
(2013-09-06, 02:32)XvMMvX Wrote: Just sent you a little something.

Thanks a lot.... really appreciate it!!

if you have any ideas for future features feel free to let me know...
ARYEZ. Tman talks about the sizing issue but did not say what he did to fix it I the pseudotv skin thread
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1358943

Was going to play with the sizing of those images when I got home but thought this would help you in the mean time. If I get it working I'll let you know.
request - if you press the next video button on keyboard/remote/controller while watching a internet strm channel it breaks ptvl.
it would be great if internet strm channels did not do this. cause im tired of having to fix it for the kids/wife cause they don't remember not to touch that button lol. my idea is maybe to disable next item in internet channels idk if this is possible just a idea.
(2013-09-06, 05:22)scilz Wrote: request - if you press the next video button on keyboard/remote/controller while watching a internet strm channel it breaks ptvl.
it would be great if internet strm channels did not do this. cause im tired of having to fix it for the kids/wife cause they don't remember not to touch that button lol. my idea is maybe to disable next item in internet channels idk if this is possible just a idea.

Haven't noticed this problem... I have the skip button mapped to my remote and it works fine not breaking focus...

I need logs to track down the random crashes...

When it happens to u stop xbmc and send me the log with a description of what happened .
@Lunatixz - Just wanted to drop by and say congrats on a job well done. This looks amazing. I've since cut the cord and gotten rid of cable so I hadn't worked on this stuff in a while but you have taken it and really run with it!

By the way. I see CP and SB support on your TODO list. Did I ever send you the code for CouchPotato and SickBeard integration I did with the TVGuide mods I was working on? If not, let me know. They were isolated Python classes so it should port just fine to here. Actually, now that I think about it, I might have been committing to GitHub. I'll check, but anyway, great work!

EDIT

Yep, I did commit them to my TVGuide fork. Feel free to grab them for what you're doing. There is a class for couchpotato.py, sickbeard.py, tmdb.py and tvdb.py.

https://github.com/robnewton/script.tvgu...s/lib/apis

You can see there was a simple record via sickbeard implementation in the TVGuide EPG: https://github.com/robnewton/script.tvgu...de.py#L442

Code:
elif activeMenuOption['ActionId'] == ProgramAction.RECORD_EPISODE:
            sbAPI = SickBeard(ADDON.getSetting('sickbeard.baseurl'),ADDON.getSetting('sickbeard.apikey'))
            if sbAPI.isShowManaged(program.seriesId) == False:
                if sbAPI.addNewShow(program.seriesId) == True:
                    self.database.setShowAsSickBeardManaged(program.seriesId)
            for n in range(1, 10):
                if sbAPI.setEpisodeStatus(program.seriesId, program.seasonNumber, program.episodeNumber, 'wanted'):
                    break
                sleep(1)
            self.onRedrawEPG(self.channelIdx, self.viewStartDate)
            pass
        elif activeMenuOption['ActionId'] == ProgramAction.RECORD_SERIES:
            sbAPI = SickBeard(ADDON.getSetting('sickbeard.baseurl'),ADDON.getSetting('sickbeard.apikey'))
            pass
        elif activeMenuOption['ActionId'] == ProgramAction.RECORD_SERIES_W_OPTIONS:
            pass
Integrating with XBMC through the JSON-RPC interface?

Try the JSON-RPC Browser

^^^^ that sounds awesome! Welcome back angrycamel!
(2013-09-07, 03:07)angrycamel Wrote: @Lunatixz - Just wanted to drop by and say congrats on a job well done. This looks amazing. I've since cut the cord and gotten rid of cable so I hadn't worked on this stuff in a while but you have taken it and really run with it!

By the way. I see CP and SB support on your TODO list. Did I ever send you the code for CouchPotato and SickBeard integration I did with the TVGuide mods I was working on? If not, let me know. They were isolated Python classes so it should port just fine to here. Actually, now that I think about it, I might have been committing to GitHub. I'll check, but anyway, great work!

Hey... been awhile Smile
yeah I saw your api's... Using them in my test build made some changes... but it was very port'able.

Future plans for Sickbeard/Couchpotato are to flag media from LiveTV if it's found and display logo similar to your tvguide features.... and map the mce record button to add the selected show to download.
I was also playing around with sabnzbd support id's for PTVL's skins... so I can add a status window.
  • 39(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45