• 41(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-09-10, 04:11)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-09-10, 04:09)ARYEZ Wrote: Quick question...I know that VevoTV works, but do youtube vevo channels not work? Or are they just treated differently than regular youtube channels. For instance http://www.youtube.com/user/EminemVEVO fails everytime.

Its a problem with youtube... check out the xbmc youtube addon thread

Damn man, we'll atleast that explains why it isn't working.
(2013-09-10, 04:09)ARYEZ Wrote: Quick question...I know that VevoTV works, but do youtube vevo channels not work? Or are they just treated differently than regular youtube channels. For instance http://www.youtube.com/user/EminemVEVO fails everytime.

I fixed mine with this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171712
(2013-09-10, 04:42)boognish43 Wrote:

I fixed mine with this http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=171712

Hey thanks that fixed it for me.
i made a epg logo pack for my strm's,plugins this is best used with ARYEZ'S skin. idk if it even lines up correctly with other skins
so if you use my custom settings2 and ARYEZ'S skin this will work for you and looks nice but if you don't use both of these i would not recommend this.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ncx2mqljgnkdguu/mGZ30eqAID
Hey Scilz great work!
No new feature ideas? I plan to add autotune, BCT's and ez setup to finale build. But only after a feature lock... so if you have ideas speak up.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
thank you ARYEZ.

luna i think i saw something bout you wanting to add a record function threw couch potato or sickbeard i don't know anything bout those 2 plugins but i would love a utorrent plugin support to start downloads threw ptvl just a idea.
also the commercial's and bumper's from online source i was really looking forward to.
and i have been meaning to ask there are a couple of ptv managers out there i think you said before they wont work with ptvl if there is any kind of fix to get them to work nicely with ptvl that would be great.
(2013-09-12, 04:30)scilz Wrote: thank you ARYEZ.

luna i think i saw something bout you wanting to add a record function threw couch potato or sickbeard i don't know anything bout those 2 plugins but i would love a utorrent plugin support to start downloads threw ptvl just a idea.
also the commercial's and bumper's from online source i was really looking forward to.
and i have been meaning to ask there are a couple of ptv managers out there i think you said before they wont work with ptvl if there is any kind of fix to get them to work nicely with ptvl that would be great.

Should have specified, I meant media features ie additional sources.
Not really a feature but more a EPG sync question. I read a few pages back where you explained how the EPG works, for sync workaround would it be posible to dumb down the EPG/XMLTV and only use a time stamp? Instead of verifying each show, just match up the XMLTV time with the add-on.
I realize there would be errors, but from my limited knowledge as long as your XMLTV was updated recently it should be very close.

As for media features none that I can think of looking great!
Main HTPC/Server, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0
ASUS Chromebox, Ubuntu 18.04, Leia 18.0, Aeon Nox 5: SiLVO Mod
(2013-09-12, 04:35)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-09-12, 04:30)scilz Wrote: thank you ARYEZ.

Should have specified, I meant media features ie additional sources.

Personally I can't think of any media sources that aren't currently available, other than the addition of music based channels but that's coming with the implementation of Autotune. Also I like what Im hearing about adding a recording function through sickbeard.
i think the vast places we can gather media from is great i think i have sugest these before and i have tried to make them work myself with limited succes
1.filmon or notfilmon plugins
2.ustv now plugin
3.ntv.mx plugin
4.ex pat plugin
5.veoh
other then these i cant realy think of anything i want and cant already get threw this great plugin.
(2013-09-12, 05:00)scilz Wrote: i think the vast places we can gather media from is great i think i have sugest these before and i have tried to make them work myself with limited succes
1.filmon or notfilmon plugins
2.ustv now plugin
3.ntv.mx plugin
4.ex pat plugin
5.veoh
other then these i cant realy think of anything i want and cant already get threw this great plugin.

Just didn't want to miss anything... So pretty much media features are locked then... not going to add anymore types. I've been testing some liveTV enhancements, nothings been pushed yet. I've also played around with different techniques for testing dead links... all have horrible performance issues...

Hopefully should have some updates coming soon...
Hey Luna - Will the ability to add channels from XBMC favorites still be coming?
I was hoping for ESPN sources using the espn video app from bluecop or some other way to use legit login to watchespn
(2013-09-12, 16:43)Waylock Wrote: I was hoping for ESPN sources using the espn video app from bluecop or some other way to use legit login to watchespn

You can already use any xbmc plugin as a source...

(2013-09-12, 10:22)Daavid Wrote: Hey Luna - Will the ability to add channels from XBMC favorites still be coming?

Yes, when I add EZ configurations it will be included

As for sickbeard/couchpotato integration... I'm not planning anything major...
There will be a logo in the EPG if a LiveTV show/movie is found in the manager, and if not the MCE record button will add the selected LiveTV show.
  • 41(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45