• 45(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Anyone? The original post doesn't show an example of how to manually setup a playlist channel and I can't seem to get it to work through the menu.
(2013-10-01, 15:20)dkplayaclub Wrote: Anyone? The original post doesn't show an example of how to manually setup a playlist channel and I can't seem to get it to work through the menu.

If your using windows. Try the PTV manager posted in supplemental tools. it works but won't configure my additions. I would like to modify it but the source wasn't released. As for the problems with the in app manager not working. I think its a skin issue... When I get some time I will try and track it down.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
OK. I checked that program out. It's pretty good actually. As far as not configuring your additions, will using PTV Manager cause any issues down the road when I start adding live channels or something?
i use ptv manager and manually set up the internet,rss,youtube,plugin channels i have not noticed any problems yet except for the obvious one that it cant set up lunatixz new stuff.
(2013-10-01, 19:39)dkplayaclub Wrote: OK. I checked that program out. It's pretty good actually. As far as not configuring your additions, will using PTV Manager cause any issues down the road when I start adding live channels or something?

It's not 100% safe but I've used it before without any issues... I have repeatedly tried to contact the author of PTV Manager for the source code... but nothing... Would be nice to update it and add some ideas I have for integration to my modifications...

BTW is everyone having a problem with the in program channel manager and custom playlists? I want to know if its broken completely or just buggy with some systems...
i have not tried custom playlist much but when i did i could not access the menu to pick a playlist, on more then one skin to.
(2013-09-27, 18:49)scilz Wrote:
(2013-09-27, 07:46)nemofbaby2013 Wrote: can someone help me i been trying to add the adult swim bumpers which are all under 15 seconds and pseudo refuses to even display the channel i added a 30 sec video to it and it shows up hide short videos is unchecked so it must me a underlying code or something can anyone help me out

if you share the bumpers i will test them out see if i can ge them to work.

i got the bumpers from here: http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/toonami

and i got it set up through a directory.
(2013-10-01, 23:07)scilz Wrote: i have not tried custom playlist much but when i did i could not access the menu to pick a playlist, on more then one skin to.

Same. Some skins I am able to access advanced settings, but unable to add playlists in any of the skins I tried (Confluence, Aeon Nox, Transperency).
I'm having an issue with youtube subscription videos and I tried a search on this thread to no avail.

How would I go about making it so that the videos are in the correct order? Right now it plays them by uploaded date and not oldest first so the videos essential play in backwards order.

Also the advanced rules button doesn't work so I might have to use the pseudo tv manager but I don't know if that will work for the youtube channel.

::Edit:: Just tried pseudoTV manager to get the rules necessary for playing videos in order and it didn't work so I'm kind of out of ideas.
Just checking in, any movement on the EPG sync issue with the live TV? I am still using my HD Homerun streams with just "Channel" in the guide.?

Also thought about a neat feature. Would it be possible to do a previous channel key bind? Expanding on that, could you have the prev channel keep streaming in the back gound so that you could flip back and forth quickly?

Just an Idea.
Another problem I've found is that there is a limit of 50 videos that will be loaded from a youtube playlist and there's no way to increase that. I thought that the "Youtube media limit" would affect that, but it does not.
(2013-10-05, 00:00)DLWhittet Wrote: Another problem I've found is that there is a limit of 50 videos that will be loaded from a youtube playlist and there's no way to increase that. I thought that the "Youtube media limit" would affect that, but it does not.

All problems r being logged... And will be fixed when I get a chance. If you find anymore problems feel free to let me know.
Just a question...I've been recently reworking my skin, and was wondering is it possible to add a small window to the EPG screen that plays the video that is currently selected? Basically this is a feature that the TV guide addon has as well as the PVR addons and I was just curious if such a thing would be possible in PTVL?
(2013-10-05, 20:52)ARYEZ Wrote: Just a question...I've been recently reworking my skin, and was wondering is it possible to add a small window to the EPG screen that plays the video that is currently selected? Basically this is a feature that the TV guide addon has as well as the PVR addons and I was just curious if such a thing would be possible in PTVL?

If u r referring to minimizing the screen to fit into a window when EPG is selected.... I had it in a test build a year ago... It had major Performance issues, and leaves PTV unusable. When I looked into why... turned out it was an xbmc issue. whether it has been corrected in Gotham is unknown.
This is a feature I'm interested in having so if its possible at some point I will add it.
Yeah man that's exactly what I was talking about...as always, thanks for the quick response.
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45