• 46(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
I have the normal PseudoTV and used the channel adding and I have logos that work per the original PseudoTV but for some reason on yours they just display the names and not the logos. do you have a different naming scheme for the channels vs the normal pseudo?
Hello again.. I have been loving this so much! Thanks again for all the work!
Is there anything I can do about youtube playlists when a video gets deleted? Right now when a video is removed from youtube it shows up as deleted in the playlist and PTVL crashed when it is trying to load that playlist.
(2013-10-06, 00:17)hewligun Wrote: I have the normal PseudoTV and used the channel adding and I have logos that work per the original PseudoTV but for some reason on yours they just display the names and not the logos. do you have a different naming scheme for the channels vs the normal pseudo?

Read the first three posts!!

(2013-10-06, 00:59)boognish43 Wrote: Hello again.. I have been loving this so much! Thanks again for all the work!
Is there anything I can do about youtube playlists when a video gets deleted? Right now when a video is removed from youtube it shows up as deleted in the playlist and PTVL crashed when it is trying to load that playlist.

Right now the only thing you could do is set a channel reset rule to force PTVL to rebuild that channel every day... which will force parsing youtube...

example using channel # 130
Change:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_130_rulecount" value="1" />
to
Code:
<setting id="Channel_130_rulecount" value="2" />
Then add:
Code:
<setting id="Channel_130_rule_2_id" value="13" />
<setting id="Channel_130_rule_2_opt_1" value="1" />
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
i don't think a channel reset will work i always had to go remove the video from the playlist. cause deleted and removed are 2 different things ptvl does not have a problem with deleted videos its just removed ones. but of course this only works if it's your playlist you can not remove a video from another users playlist.i had this problem with a 80s movie playlist videos kept getting removed for copyright so i would just go delete the removed video and then run ptvl and problem gone.
(2013-10-06, 03:30)scilz Wrote: i don't think a channel reset will work i always had to go remove the video from the playlist. cause deleted and removed are 2 different things ptvl does not have a problem with deleted videos its just removed ones. but of course this only works if it's your playlist you can not remove a video from another users playlist.i had this problem with a 80s movie playlist videos kept getting removed for copyright so i would just go delete the removed video and then run ptvl and problem gone.

If youtube removes the video from your playlist it will work... if youtube leaves a removed video on your playlist it will not...

Right now PTVL has very crude error handling... so as I always say, Only use reliable sources ie legit youtube,netflix,hulu, etc... also any plugin that uses url resolver would work most of the time since it will try and find a replacement when a link is down.
ok i understand it now they always left the removed video in my playlist.
wish i could figure out how to get mylibrary to work so i can add hulu and netflix for some reason i cant figure it out.
(2013-10-06, 03:42)scilz Wrote: ok i understand it now they always left the removed video in my playlist.
wish i could figure out how to get mylibrary to work so i can add hulu and netflix for some reason i cant figure it out.

It's really easy... On my mobile right now so I can't type up instructions now but i'll post easy setup over at the strms thread I started a few months back...
kool i would love that
Anyone know if its possible to turn either of these links below into channels? Even if its 30 chans for each team.

http://pastebin.com/1yyfqbmV

http://goo.gl/3hDG3e
(2013-10-06, 22:38)hewligun Wrote: Anyone know if its possible to turn either of these links below into channels? Even if its 30 chans for each team.

I'm assuming the .lua is a script for playon? if this is correct use mylibrary tool to generic scrape the upnp from playon/hockeyplugin/whatever folder has media or stream content.
Then make a channel type 9 or a strm directory in ptvl.

All info you need can be found here and the following links:
PlayOn UPnP MediaServer
XBMC.MyLibrary
(2013-10-07, 00:25)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-06, 22:38)hewligun Wrote: Anyone know if its possible to turn either of these links below into channels? Even if its 30 chans for each team.

I'm assuming the .lua is a script for playon? if this is correct use mylibrary tool to generic scrape the upnp from playon/hockeyplugin/whatever folder has media or stream content.
Then make a channel type 9 or a strm directory in ptvl.

All info you need can be found here and the following links:
PlayOn UPnP MediaServer
XBMC.MyLibrary
No its a luac file actually and its for VLC. its a playlist. the other is an xbmc addon someone used to make it based on the code for the VLC script.
I set up some very cool channels using PTV Manager on my server running Windows 7. Now I want to share them so the 2 Ouyas in the house can access them. Only problem is, I can not get MySQL working to save my life.
Can I just copy my settings2.xml over to the Ouya?
Here is an example of one of my channels, using a playlist :

Code:
<setting id="Channel_1_type" value="0" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="special://profile/playlists/video/PseudoTV - Movies - Action.xsp" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rulecount" value="2" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_1_id" value="10" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_id" value="1" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_rule_2_opt_1" value="Action Movies" />
    <setting id="Channel_1_changed" value="False" />

If I can't just copy and paste it to the Ouya, can I replace "special://profile/playlists/video/PseudoTV - Movies - Action.xsp" with the smb address for all such channels as a quick fix?
(2013-10-07, 02:33)dkplayaclub Wrote: Here is an example of one of my channels, using a playlist :

Code:
    <setting id="Channel_1_1" value="special://profile/playlists/video/PseudoTV - Movies - Action.xsp" />

If I can't just copy and paste it to the Ouya, can I replace "special://profile/playlists/video/PseudoTV - Movies - Action.xsp" with the smb address for all such channels as a quick fix?

To somewhat add to this topic. I'd like to have the settings2 file hosted on my Web serverv so when I update it, it updates on all of my friends and familys boxes
(2013-10-07, 02:48)boognish43 Wrote:
(2013-10-07, 02:33)dkplayaclub Wrote: Here is an example of one of my channels, using a playlist :

Code:

To somewhat add to this topic. I'd like to have the settings2 file hosted on my Web serverv so when I update it, it updates on all of my friends and familys boxes

I don't see this being possible without mysql db and a lot of tinkering because how are you sharing your xbmc content with friends outside your house? are you hosting a file server? if you are... you have to make sure your db, configuration files and sources are all using the external ip that your friends can access...
  • 46(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45