• 56(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
im sorry you dont have to worry bout me anymore.
(2013-10-22, 04:47)scilz Wrote: im sorry you dont have to worry bout me anymore.

I consider you a value to this thread. Sorry if you took offense... Hope you didn't.
If I pm you info, why post it here? Its private message for a reason.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-10-22, 05:08)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 04:47)scilz Wrote: im sorry you dont have to worry bout me anymore.

I consider you a value to this thread. Sorry if you took offense... Hope you didn't.

Did you get my PM? Please answer it for godsake!!!!!!!

nope my fault did not mean to do anything to hinder the procces. no offense takin
was just a mistake on my part.
(2013-10-22, 05:20)scilz Wrote:

nope my fault did not mean to do anything to hinder the procces. no offense takin
was just a mistake on my part.

k hope we r cool...

As for that setting it was just thrown together for the preview build. If added to my official build it could cause problems...

@ chris0147
I do not understand your question.
slap.... slap.... yall play nice now, last thing we need is to kill the plugin with a fight. its my fault too, so both of yall blame ME, if anyone...

luna i still appreciate you taking the time for that preview, thank you again.

scilz i hope you stay with us, you have been a terrific help.
im here this is my fav plugin ever for anything lol
Upcoming push (Friday) has changes that will effect your current channel setup: Update with caution!

Push will include:

Fix for youtube limits... limits will include (50,100,150,200). They will work with a new settings2.xml entry:

_3" value="100" /> <-------New entry limits media to 50|100|150|200. This is a per channel setting.. one channel could be set to 100 videos while the other 200...

Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="MotorTrend" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="100" />
<setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_id" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="MotorTrend" />

It's important that you never go to far over the available videos. If you have 100 videos don't use 200!
If you have 51 videos, using 100 will be fine. The next 49 videos will be filled in with repeats.
Also remember youtube channels don't automatically rebuild on every start to improve performance, and reduce the risk of hammering youtube's api... so if you want to fill a channel with new videos daily, weekly, etc. Use the example below.

Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="10" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="MotorTrend" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="100" />
<setting id="Channel_#_changed" value="True" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="2" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_2_id" value="13" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="MotorTrend" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_2_opt_1" value="1" />

rule_2_opt_1" value="1" 1 = amount of days to reset, in this case 1

I also added xmltv error checking, which should reduce instances of black screens when xmltv isn't properly configured... If bad or no data is found matching the channel configuration that channel will not build! but the next good configuration will without a black screen error. There is also a new entry that will allow multiple xmltv sources.

_3" value="ustvnow" /> <------- New entry uses the name of the xml file. In this example "ustvnow" refers to ustvnow.xml using the location set in PTVL's settings...
If no custom xml is found it will try the default xmltv.xml... which leaves you two options for standard xmltv files... either rename _3 " value="xmltv" or leave it blank _3 "value=""

Code:
<setting id="Channel_#_type" value="8" />
<setting id="Channel_#_1" value="I27.28460898.microsoft.com" />
<setting id="Channel_#_2" value="plugin://plugin.video.ustvnow/?name=ABC&mode=play" />
<setting id="Channel_#_3" value="ustvnow" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rulecount" value="1" />
<setting id="Channel_#_rule_1_opt_1" value="ABC USTVNOW" />

There are also little tweaks here an there... I'm trying to clean up the current build before pushing some new features Smile
Since I was the one that started the Type 8 question, thought would continue and ask you Luna, what do I do in the meantime? I assume nothing and wait for Friday, correct?
I have same issue with PseudoTV Live TV Guide is stuck on 1 show for TV until it is done playing. I can't scroll to the next show unless I hold down --> then sooner or later the show changes.

TV show ------------------>

where movie channels are

movie | movie | movie

plus side nice interface. can't wait to test live channels.
i use ember media manager and set the option to put the run-time minutes. for some weird reason it does crazy math on certain shows default scrape... i dunno why it sucks so hard, perhaps luna can improve that one day.
try media elch i have triedalot of managers i like it the most.
(2013-10-22, 17:44)mzup Wrote: Since I was the one that started the Type 8 question, thought would continue and ask you Luna, what do I do in the meantime? I assume nothing and wait for Friday, correct?

If u downloaded the preview file stop using it.... Go back to the master git...

If you are not using the preview send me your logs and details on the problem. Posting your configuration won't help me fix your problem.
(2013-10-22, 20:34)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 17:44)mzup Wrote: Since I was the one that started the Type 8 question, thought would continue and ask you Luna, what do I do in the meantime? I assume nothing and wait for Friday, correct?

If you are not using the preview send me your logs and details on the problem. Posting your configuration won't help me fix your problem.

Not using preview file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcphyvny4tc3jvy/xbmc.log

Have just one type 8 channel set up for espn2. Used scilz link so I know stream works. When I open PTVL it goes to black screen after it updates the channels.
(2013-10-22, 20:40)mzup Wrote:
(2013-10-22, 20:34)Lunatixz Wrote:

Not using preview file.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcphyvny4tc3jvy/xbmc.log

Have just one type 8 channel set up for espn2. Used scilz link so I know stream works. When I open PTVL it goes to black screen after it updates the channels.

A black screen always indicates a problem with your xmltv file... are you using a xmltv file? did you verify the xmltv has information matching the channel id?

This is fixed in my latest being pushed this week... no more black screen, but if your channel is setup incorrectly or missing it's xmltv data it will be skipped...
  • 56(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45