• 61(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-10-26, 23:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Master Git updated... Please include detailed description and include link to your log...

Remember to setup xmltv for ustvnow before running autotune...
everything you need for windows is located in script.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\xmltv
run bat file then place ustvnow.xml in the same folder with your other xmltv file or set PTVL's settings to look in the directory where the ustvnow.xml.

Double check settings, and settings2 configuration (add new switches detail in the post above). before running... also wouldn't hurt to manually backup your settings2.xml

Also please test out the EPG sync fix...

Just get "dependencies not met" tried just now (4:51 central)
(2013-10-26, 23:50)genbap Wrote:
(2013-10-26, 23:43)Lunatixz Wrote: Master Git updated... Please include detailed description and include link to your log...

Remember to setup xmltv for ustvnow before running autotune...
everything you need for windows is located in script.pseudotv.live\resources\lib\xmltv
run bat file then place ustvnow.xml in the same folder with your other xmltv file or set PTVL's settings to look in the directory where the ustvnow.xml.

Double check settings, and settings2 configuration (add new switches detail in the post above). before running... also wouldn't hurt to manually backup your settings2.xml

Also please test out the EPG sync fix...

Just get "dependencies not met" tried just now (4:51 central)

Manually install. I'll fix dependencies later...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
@genbap - I also got the "dependencies not met" figured out you have to install the ustvnow linked in the OP

Tried this out(clean install), at first linked it to my zap2xml file, enabled autotune(networks/genres/vevo) looks like it starts to create a channel then goes to a black screen. I can still hear navigation noises, but I have to Alt+F4 to exit the script/xbmc. I deleted my cache folder and the settings2.xml, and then tried without my xmltv file and deselected vevo, and got the same results.

My log file
I run PTVL on Mac Linux and android
Wink 
Big Grin

Epg sync issue fixedHuh?? This is relevant to my interest.

Will start testing tomorrow.
(2013-10-27, 00:20)spyder Wrote: @genbap - I also got the "dependencies not met" figured out you have to install the ustvnow linked in the OP

Tried this out(clean install), at first linked it to my zap2xml file, enabled autotune(networks/genres/vevo) looks like it starts to create a channel then goes to a black screen. I can still hear navigation noises, but I have to Alt+F4 to exit the script/xbmc. I deleted my cache folder and the settings2.xml, and then tried without my xmltv file and deselected vevo, and got the same results.

My log file

made a mistake with the youtube limit code...correcting now...
nevermind Smile
Same issue as the poster above...Tried with auto tuning and without but every time it just fails to build. Goes to black screen and have to Alt-F4 to exit XBMC. Just dl'ed the latest master about 20 minutes ago, so I assume that's the one that has the bug in the Youtube code?
(2013-10-27, 02:05)ARYEZ Wrote: Same issue as the poster above...Tried with auto tuning and without but every time it just fails to build. Goes to black screen and have to Alt-F4 to exit XBMC. Just dl'ed the latest master about 20 minutes ago, so I assume that's the one that has the bug in the Youtube code?

Yeah sorry about that... I will push a fix b4 9pm est
(2013-10-27, 02:10)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 02:05)ARYEZ Wrote: Same issue as the poster above...Tried with auto tuning and without but every time it just fails to build. Goes to black screen and have to Alt-F4 to exit XBMC. Just dl'ed the latest master about 20 minutes ago, so I assume that's the one that has the bug in the Youtube code?

Yeah sorry about that... I will push a fix b4 9pm est

No problem, at least I know it's not something on my end. Once the fix gets pushed then we'll all get back to testing im sure. lol
Fix pushed... had some typos... got lazy lost track of what were strings and integers...

I'm still finding a few bugs as we go, so throughout the night check the git for updates Smile

I do apologize but testing auto tuning is not easy... different combinations sometimes create unique problems.
Same resultsSad
Logs? did you download latest, just pushed?

I'm running okay here, just downloaded latest git...
what options are you clicking in autotune?
Log file
Downloaded latest, even went to the github page to look at the latest commit times, and downloaded from there to be sure.
(2013-10-27, 02:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Fix pushed... had some typos... got lazy lost track of what were strings and integers...

I'm still finding a few bugs as we go, so throughout the night check the git for updates Smile

I do apologize but testing auto tuning is not easy... different combinations sometimes create unique problems.

First impressions for auto tuning...

Live Tv does not tune for me...but then again Im using HD Homerun and that still says "Coming Soon" so I'm not surprised.

Tv genres and networks works great.

Mixed genres works great.

Music Video from VeVo works great.

Music Video from local directory works great.

Movie genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

Music genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

The music genre channels do have playlists generated for them in the cache folder but will not play.

Also there is a strange thing happening where once autotune completes and the first channel starts, if you try to bring up the EPG it'll close immedietedly...then if you try to open the EPG again it'll cause PTVL to close.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45