• 62(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-10-27, 03:24)Lunatixz Wrote: what options are you clicking in autotune?

TV Networks / Movie Studios / TV Genres / Movie Genres
(2013-10-27, 03:33)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 02:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Fix pushed... had some typos... got lazy lost track of what were strings and integers...

I'm still finding a few bugs as we go, so throughout the night check the git for updates Smile

I do apologize but testing auto tuning is not easy... different combinations sometimes create unique problems.

First impressions for auto tuning...

Live Tv does not tune for me...but then again Im using HD Homerun and that still says "Coming Soon" so I'm not surprised.

Tv genres and networks works great.

Mixed genres works great.

Music Video from VeVo works great.

Music Video from local directory works great.

Movie genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

Music genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

The music genre channels do have playlists generated for them in the cache folder but will not play.

Try git, update should fix those two...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-10-27, 03:43)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 03:33)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 02:25)Lunatixz Wrote: Fix pushed... had some typos... got lazy lost track of what were strings and integers...

I'm still finding a few bugs as we go, so throughout the night check the git for updates Smile

I do apologize but testing auto tuning is not easy... different combinations sometimes create unique problems.

First impressions for auto tuning...

Live Tv does not tune for me...but then again Im using HD Homerun and that still says "Coming Soon" so I'm not surprised.

Tv genres and networks works great.

Mixed genres works great.

Music Video from VeVo works great.

Music Video from local directory works great.

Movie genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

Music genres causes a black screen fail everytime.

The music genre channels do have playlists generated for them in the cache folder but will not play.

Try git, update should fix those two...

K checking now GIT now.
Just checked the new version on GIT...

Movie genres now work great.

Music genres still cause a black screen fail.
(2013-10-27, 03:56)ARYEZ Wrote: Just checked the new version on GIT...

Yeah music genre is buggie, should build and play a few channels tho...
can I see a log?
Seeing that this works for ARYEZ, reminds me of when I first tried this(beta). I was having problems with my system while everyone else's was working. The last time I tried installing this on my ATV2 and got it to work(installing new zip now). I don't know what it is about my setup(W7/12.2) but it doesn't like PTVL, I even just did a fresh install(backed up userdata files), is there any known conflicts?
(2013-10-27, 04:01)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-27, 03:56)ARYEZ Wrote: Just checked the new version on GIT...

Yeah music genre is buggie, should build and play a few channels tho...
can I see a log?

yep no problem...Ill post a log in a few minutes.
(2013-10-27, 04:05)spyder Wrote: Seeing that this works for ARYEZ, reminds me of when I first tried this(beta). I was having problems with my system while everyone else's was working. The last time I tried installing this on my ATV2 and got it to work(installing new zip now). I don't know what it is about my setup(W7/12.2) but it doesn't like PTVL, I even just did a fresh install(backed up userdata files), is there any known conflicts?

Not that I know of... I run on win7,8 and openelec..

Is xbmc's webserver enabled?
Webserver is enabled, why do you ask?
(2013-10-27, 04:25)spyder Wrote: Webserver is enabled, why do you ask?

PTV uses it...
Hey Luna check your pm when you get a chance.
Hi Luna,

I tried things out. It black screened on me when I used TV Networks, all others seemed to be ok.
Log is here:
http://pastebin.com/LsL2Bzqq

Just a couple of other notes.
I personally don't want to use USTVNOW, so it was weird having to install it as a dependency. Not really an issue as such, but didn't seem to make sense to me. Would it make more sense to have a link to install it from the configuration screen for users that want to use that function?

Also, I noticed that it is possible to turn on Live TV in Autotune and yet leave both USTVNOW and HD HOMERUN off. Was PTVL supposed to do something anyway even though those two were off? If not then I would suggest that either a message lets the user know, or at least one of them is compulsory if Live TV is switched on, or it could cause confusion for some newer users, and ultimately lead to queries popping up here that could otherwise be avoided.

Hope it helps. This thing goes from strength to strength. Really looking forward to Autotuning being able to pull in local plugins as well (like FilmOn.... is that functionality on the list or am I dreaming?)
(2013-10-27, 13:23)Daavid Wrote: Hi Luna,

I tried things out. It black screened on me when I used TV Networks, all others seemed to be ok.
Log is here:
http://pastebin.com/LsL2Bzqq

Just a couple of other notes.
I personally don't want to use USTVNOW, so it was weird having to install it as a dependency. Not really an issue as such, but didn't seem to make sense to me. Would it make more sense to have a link to install it from the configuration screen for users that want to use that function?

Also, I noticed that it is possible to turn on Live TV in Autotune and yet leave both USTVNOW and HD HOMERUN off. Was PTVL supposed to do something anyway even though those two were off? If not then I would suggest that either a message lets the user know, or at least one of them is compulsory if Live TV is switched on, or it could cause confusion for some newer users, and ultimately lead to queries popping up here that could otherwise be avoided.

Hope it helps. This thing goes from strength to strength. Really looking forward to Autotuning being able to pull in local plugins as well (like FilmOn.... is that functionality on the list or am I dreaming?)

Thanks for the log, But you need to enable debugging... xbmc wiki has info.

Are you using latest git? TV should be working...

As for your suggestion to change import rule for ustvnow, I removed it... and also cleaned up the autotune menu.

Thanks for the suggestions.
(2013-10-27, 00:13)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-26, 23:50)genbap Wrote: Just get "dependencies not met" tried just now (4:51 central)
Manually install. I'll fix dependencies later...

How do you manually install?
@Grbspltt
Install the zip & extract it than place in your os addon folder.

so if you are in windows, it will be %appdata%\XBMC\addons\

see wiki : http://wiki.xbmc.org/?title=Userdata instead of Userdata you use addons folder to install any addons manually.
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45