• 67(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
Just tried the latest master, finally got it working! I had the same problem with TV networks,showed channels populating, but stopped before building the playlist. I then realized I won't want networks when I get live TV working(2 FOX channels, etc.). I now see problems with my library(genre tags), the same shows are populating multiple channels.
hey
last night i got it to work with a stream from the tvheadend on my machine.
even got it to work with hebrew epg.

today i cant get anything to start.
even if i clean up the settings2.xml or move it from a working regular PTV version, all i get is a black screen.
i removed all instance from the addons and addon_data and reinstalled both master and stable but no change
any idea?
thanks
@ spyder use Pseudotv Manager to fix your genres, etc...

Before I push BCT's... I'm trying to revive the community InternetTV database...
I would like to build a collection of InternetTV sources much like addons.ini from TVguide plugin and Livestream (aka thestreamdb). This option is 99% dependent on users adding and removing sources...

I also added xmltv hosting for Shared LiveTV Sources (ie. Ustvnow auto-tuning)
If anyone has a collection of 99% reliable sources with matching xmltv data... Please let me know.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I thought Pseudotv manager didn't work with live? I'm guessing not directly, but it could create playlists. It's been so long since I've used it I wasn't sure if it allowed you to export playlists.
(2013-11-01, 13:01)spyder Wrote: I thought Pseudotv manager didn't work with live? I'm guessing not directly, but it could create playlists. It's been so long since I've used it I wasn't sure if it allowed you to export playlists.

It won't load any of my changes... but it has two tabs unrelated to PTV... which lets you edit your library.
Do the FilmOn sources count?
(2013-11-01, 13:03)Daavid Wrote: Do the FilmOn sources count?

Only if you can provide a single strm or rtmp source for a channel and it's matching xmltv id...
Nope, can't do that. I was hoping we could somehow (code magic) connect to the video streams from the FilmOn plugin. I don't concern myself with the details, I'm an ideas man... not a smart man lol

Anyway, in other news, I tried the latest master, but still having black screen on AutoTune when I have TV networks selected. Log is here:
http://pastebin.com/XRbVKmkg

Hope it helps.
(2013-11-01, 13:29)Daavid Wrote: Nope, can't do that. I was hoping we could somehow (code magic) connect to the video streams from the FilmOn plugin. I don't concern myself with the details, I'm an ideas man... not a smart man lol

Anyway, in other news, I tried the latest master, but still having black screen on AutoTune when I have TV networks selected. Log is here:
http://pastebin.com/XRbVKmkg

Hope it helps.

It's an ascii problem... char É is being used... need to fix that when I get a chance...

As for filmon, I will be adding a feature to directly source PTVL channel's from addons..
You mean its being used in one of my TV Networks? Ahhh.... One of my TV networks uses it RTÉ 1 - Irish Channel. I'll change it to an E for the time being then.
Thanks
Dave
FYI - Changing the accented E character to a regular one sorted it for me. Cheers.
how do i install pseudo tv live and what files do i need to install in order i can watch the internet tv?
(2013-11-01, 23:26)chris0147 Wrote: how do i install pseudo tv live and what files do i need to install in order i can watch the internet tv?

go to post 1 & 2...
(2013-10-29, 23:38)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 23:34)mzup Wrote: Lunatix is there an issue with latest master push? Just installed it and when I go to launch it nothing happens. I put the one from 10/27 back on and it works fine. I completely removed ptvl and installed latest again and still nothing happens.

After each master update you should always delete your PTVL "cache" folder and check settings for new options.

Just figured out what this is. I have a shortcut under Programs Submenu on home page for PTVL. After the last two updates it doesn't launch. If I click on Programs and then click on PTVL from the list it works. I removed the shortcut from Program submenu and put it back but still no work.

Just figured I let you know and if anyone else has seen this.
(2013-11-02, 16:38)mzup Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 23:38)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-10-29, 23:34)mzup Wrote: Lunatix is there an issue with latest master push? Just installed it and when I go to launch it nothing happens. I put the one from 10/27 back on and it works fine. I completely removed ptvl and installed latest again and still nothing happens.

After each master update you should always delete your PTVL "cache" folder and check settings for new options.

Just figured out what this is. I have a shortcut under Programs Submenu on home page for PTVL. After the last two updates it doesn't launch. If I click on Programs and then click on PTVL from the list it works. I removed the shortcut from Program submenu and put it back but still no work.

Just figured I let you know and if anyone else has seen this.

I'll take a look...
  • 67(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45