• 68(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-11-02, 16:38)mzup Wrote: Just figured out what this is. I have a shortcut under Programs Submenu on home page for PTVL. After the last two updates it doesn't launch. If I click on Programs and then click on PTVL from the list it works. I removed the shortcut from Program submenu and put it back but still no work.

Just figured I let you know and if anyone else has seen this.

I have the same issue. I reset the shortcut from the home window and reselected PTVL, still doesn't work.
(2013-11-02, 17:00)Grbspltt Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 16:38)mzup Wrote: Just figured out what this is. I have a shortcut under Programs Submenu on home page for PTVL. After the last two updates it doesn't launch. If I click on Programs and then click on PTVL from the list it works. I removed the shortcut from Program submenu and put it back but still no work.

I have the same issue. I reset the shortcut from the home window and reselected PTVL, still doesn't work.

Should be fixed now... let me know
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-11-02, 19:49)Lunatixz Wrote:

works great now
thanks
any idea why the number keys on my remote are not working?
i have nothing set in keymap.xml and i use an original mce remote.
i would love to just hit the number keys (and if possible without the need to hit "enter")
thanks
(2013-11-02, 19:49)Lunatixz Wrote:

Yep Works for me too now

Thanks
(2013-11-02, 03:20)Grbspltt Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 23:26)chris0147 Wrote: how do i install pseudo tv live and what files do i need to install in order i can watch the internet tv?

go to post 1 & 2...

You did not say which files i should downloadHuhHuh?
(2013-11-02, 20:40)EZ1976 Wrote: any idea why the number keys on my remote are not working?
i would love to just hit the number keys (and if possible without the need to hit "enter")
thanks

Nevermind, misunderstood the question before... I like pressing enter, keeps from miss entering a channel which happens from time to time.
I plan to add keypress options to the EPG during final build.
I'm having an issue that I saw a previous poster also had where my channel logos don't get found when using a custom set logo directory. They work fine using PTVL's default directory though. Is this something that has a solution and I missed it or do you need a log?
(2013-11-02, 22:09)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-02, 20:40)EZ1976 Wrote: any idea why the number keys on my remote are not working?
thanks

Nevermind, misunderstood the question before... I like pressing enter, keeps from miss entering a channel which happens from time to time.
I plan to add keypress options to the EPG during final build.

thats ok but my issue that the number keys dont work at all.
in regular PTV i had no problem but here it seems that the number keys are ignored.
any ideas?
hi everyone.
am i the only one who cant access the advance configuration tab ?
i tried in the default skin but no success.
right now i copied it to the original PTV folder, edit it and put it back so it can work
(2013-11-03, 10:48)EZ1976 Wrote: hi everyone.
right now i copied it to the original PTV folder, edit it and put it back so it can work

I'll check it out

Edit:: Fixed in master
(2013-11-03, 11:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

I'll check it out

damn you are fast
i like you better now Smile
any idea why it takes a long time after i press "advance configuration" to get the window open?
btw the keyboard doesnt work when accessing a channel. i need to point with a mouse on the button and then i can select it.
just FYI
(2013-11-03, 12:31)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 11:16)Lunatixz Wrote:

I'll check it out

damn you are fast
any idea why it takes a long time after i press "advance configuration" to get the window open?
btw the keyboard doesnt work when accessing a channel. i need to point with a mouse on the button and then i can select it.
just FYI

When accessing the channel from where? in advanced configuration?

As for slow load times, there are many factors...
(2013-11-03, 13:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 12:31)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 11:16)Lunatixz Wrote: I'll check it out

damn you are fast
just FYI

yes from the advanced configuration window.
as soon as i click (with mouse , again no keyboard here) it takes a good 30-60 seconds to open.
(2013-11-03, 13:56)EZ1976 Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 13:00)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-03, 12:31)EZ1976 Wrote: damn you are fast
just FYI

yes from the advanced configuration window.
as soon as i click (with mouse , again no keyboard here) it takes a good 30-60 seconds to open.

I don't know... Seems to be working fine on my end... lot's of things can cause PTVL to run sluggish... narrow down what's running in the background... look at your logs Smile
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45