• 71(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
(2013-11-05, 19:07)Guile Wrote: I know my question(s) are newbish but I'm REALLY trying to figure out how to incorporate NPVR live channels into PTVlive. ANY help would be most appreciated. I'm banging my head against the wall. Is it even possible?

read the second post... has example configurations including using pvr:// which is what you need... or hdhomerun:// if thats the tuner you're using...

BTW you need to have xmltv setup as well...

Once you have your settings2.xml setup, I will take a look...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
i have a bunch of live streams scanned into my library threw the mylibrary program. maybe we can find a way to add straight to ptvl from mylibrary that way we can leave it up to the mylibrary program to keep up to date on broke/good strm links. just a thought.
(2013-11-05, 19:31)scilz Wrote: i have a bunch of live streams scanned into my library threw the mylibrary program. maybe we can find a way to add straight to ptvl from mylibrary that way we can leave it up to the mylibrary program to keep up to date on broke/good strm links. just a thought.

already have a test build that doesn't need my library to build a channel straight from xbmc plugin... very buggy atm.
even better Smile let me know if you need a tester
(2013-11-05, 15:32)EZ1976 Wrote: hi
i configured apple's trailer rss feed (http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/home/...ailers.rss) like this

Answers pretty simple...

http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/home/...ailers.rss

It's output doesn't include a link to media, or a link to another xml with valid media links... but rather opens to a web page...

RSS Parser only prases for urls with media.
(2013-11-05, 06:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 04:20)wattman Wrote: Just loaded master at 7:45 pm central US time.

Deleted Cache, Settings2.xml

I'm trying to get ustvnow to work, via autotune. When launching PTV it Parses and adds tv shows but once completed adding the 8 stations it just exits and when I rerun PTV it start the process all over again.

Should it be working right now?

I have double checked and the ustvnow plugin is working correctly.

Log?

Sorry about that I will make sure to always attach a log file.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=80438

Thanks in advance.
(2013-11-06, 00:55)wattman Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 06:41)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-05, 04:20)wattman Wrote: Just loaded master at 7:45 pm central US time.

Deleted Cache, Settings2.xml

I'm trying to get ustvnow to work, via autotune. When launching PTV it Parses and adds tv shows but once completed adding the 8 stations it just exits and when I rerun PTV it start the process all over again.

Should it be working right now?

I have double checked and the ustvnow plugin is working correctly.

Log?

Sorry about that I will make sure to always attach a log file.
http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=80438

Thanks in advance.

I'm dumbfounded...

You enabled TVDB/TMDB even though it clearly says coming soon... and never thought to disable it??
I've read through about 60 pages now and this may be a really noob question. How do I add scilz's strm files?
don't bother there very outdated.
good to know. Thanks.
Hello to everyone
Is it possible to make the info panel(when changing channels)last longer?I want to make it last 10sec instead of 5sec
Thanks in advance
Great work luna!
(2013-11-06, 09:13)tromy Wrote: Hello to everyone
Is it possible to make the info panel(when changing channels)last longer?I want to make it last 10sec instead of 5sec
Thanks in advance
Great work luna!

I can add a option in settings...

Edit:: Option added, I will push to git later today... Timer can be set to (5|10|15|20|25) seconds...
Using XBMClibrary to scrape from Hulu, although I've set source and library see's all shows just like local content, PTVlive won't see it. I've tried different methods (creating smart playlist and just letting PTV search for networks) but no luck. Any ideas?
(2013-11-06, 15:32)Guile Wrote: Using XBMClibrary to scrape from Hulu, although I've set source and library see's all shows just like local content, PTVlive won't see it. I've tried different methods (creating smart playlist and just letting PTV search for networks) but no luck. Any ideas?

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=160904
Next Push will include:

Option to autotune from custom smartplaylists.
When enabled it will build from *.xsp files found in either xbmc's video / mixed / music; playlist folders...
Files have to be named "Channel_###.xsp"
### = Channel number

Also added some InternetTV autotuning options...
InternetTV Strms, will build a single channel that features InternetTV Show streams.
TV-Guide "addons.ini" and Livestream "ThestreamDB.xml" Coming soon!!
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45