• 76(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
if you follow the steps i gave it works great bro.
(2013-11-09, 22:03)scilz Wrote: if you follow the steps i gave it works great bro.

Two questions 1. once you create a type "10" channel in PTVL (I am currently using several) where do you find the corresponding .strm file created by PTVL to scrape? and 2. what is the "other software" you use to match genres?

Advanced apologies if these are stupid questions but I really don't know.

(edit) scilz do you mean the m3u files created in the cache?
there under stored in ptvl folder and i use media elch usually to change genre.
you also have to make sure you have create strms files for youtube ticked in ptvl settings
deleted by user
@genbap, did you get your setup working?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-11-10, 01:24)Lunatixz Wrote: @genbap, did you get your setup working?

Yes. You and scliz have helped immensely. A little unsure which scraper to use on these YouTube files. I thought I had the option to use local information only before but not seeing that now in the scraper dialog and can't remember why or how that option was available, but still I am able to scrape this YouTube content into the database. Excellent! Also not sure what will happen when I delete cache with each master update?
move the youtube strm files from stored to some where else b4 you scan into library. then you don't have to worry bout cache being deleted and the scraper is called justthefilename or something like that. i cant remember luna suggested it to me so maybe he can give you a link for it.

btw a lot of youtube content you can actually use tv scraper for and it will find the info. but some stuff you need the other scraper for.
(2013-11-07, 16:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-07, 11:51)tromy Wrote: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=81244 log for music genres .I can create only 1 channel instead of 10 music genres.
lunatixz ,saw the new skin but not the choice to info last longer

It created 1 out of 10? which genre name?

(2013-11-07, 00:49)ARYEZ Wrote:
(2013-11-06, 22:01)Lunatixz Wrote: Next Push will include:

Option to autotune from custom smartplaylists.
When enabled it will build from *.xsp files found in either xbmc's video / mixed / music; playlist folders...
Files have to be named "Channel_###.xsp"
### = Channel number

Also added some InternetTV autotuning options...
InternetTV Strms, will build a single channel that features InternetTV Show streams.
TV-Guide "addons.ini" and Livestream "ThestreamDB.xml" Coming soon!!

Music playlists working too?

Sorry, no... I have no clue atm what the problem is... Need to dedicate some time to track it down...

1.The info timer works great!!Thanks
2.Ustvnow works great too.
3.When xbmc scrapes my music creates a file among others called"singles".Pseudo tv creates a music channel(with visualisation)playing that file when autotune music genres.Dont know if this helps and sorry for my poor english!
quick question/request - Is it possible to get Autotune to start its channel numbering at a certain number, so that we could reserve the first few channel numbers for others to be manually added?
(2013-11-10, 16:10)Daavid Wrote: quick question/request - Is it possible to get Autotune to start its channel numbering at a certain number, so that we could reserve the first few channel numbers for others to be manually added?

I'm still trying to work out the best logistics for autotuning...
I did add Custom playlist auto tuning which builds your custom channels.
(If your xbmc playlist folder has xsp smart playlists named channel_### they should be included in the autotuning process).

But if you are like me, and have everything setup the way you like it... Autotuning is not really for you... its more to help build starter channels for new users.

Once the channel manager is more robust you will be able to edit my new features...
(2013-11-10, 16:37)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm still trying to work out the best logistics for autotuning...
(If your xbmc playlist folder has xsp smart playlists named channel_### they should be included in the autotuning process).

Since I use smart playlists for many of my channels, that is a VERY neat feature imo. Is that in the latest git?
I've just given the latest master a shot and started to get the following error in the log when I try to open the channel configuration.

10:24:33 T:7692 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name Migrate

In addition, it also seems to reset the channels after every run, even though I have background updating turned to on
(2013-11-10, 18:30)zachmo826 Wrote: I've just given the latest master a shot and started to get the following error in the log when I try to open the channel configuration.

10:24:33 T:7692 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: cannot import name Migrate

In addition, it also seems to reset the channels after every run, even though I have background updating turned to on

zachmo826 without a log I can't help you...

I want to mention that I'm going to start making use of the ignore user feature in this forum...
any user who repeatedly has a issue and does not post a log will be added to my ignore list...

Once on the list, I will no longer be able to see your posts... So you won't get my help! ever!

I don't want to come off like a d#$k, my time is limited and I want to help everyone...
Chasing down your problems without a log to help is time consuming and
I prefer to use my time adding features, not chasing what most of the time ends up being user related problems...

BTW you won't get banned asking for help... and I won't be over using it, so feel free to participate in the discussions; just don't expect your problems to be fixed without providing a log.

Again sorry if I come off to strong, just letting you know how it will be...

(2013-11-10, 18:01)Guile Wrote:
(2013-11-10, 16:37)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm still trying to work out the best logistics for autotuning...

Since I use smart playlists for many of my channels, that is a VERY neat feature imo. Is that in the latest git?

Yes feature was added a few builds ago.. its untested. So let me know how it works.
@Lunatixz Sorry about that, you don't come off strong, it's my fault for not checking into how issues are typically submitted. I'll be sending you some shot money for all the hard work you've put into this program.
(2013-11-10, 20:16)zachmo826 Wrote: @Lunatixz Sorry about that, you don't come off strong, it's my fault for not checking into how issues are typically submitted. I'll be sending you some shot money for all the hard work you've put into this program.

I fixed your problem, master is updated... Thanks for the shot!
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45