• 81(current)
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution
yup i thought so my new pc processor is crap.
(2013-11-19, 23:16)scilz Wrote: yup i thought so my new pc processor is crap.

could be a lot of factors...

Ideal specs:

Any CPU equal to or greater than Core duo is plenty for XBMC @ 1080p

Ram 4GB for HTPC only setup, 8GB recommended....

and a SSD Drive for OS and XBMC install is recommended...

If you want to get fancy you could also run a Ramdisk which is what I have setup Smile plenty quick!!

Could also be xbmc addons... I found may skins and widget modules kill the performance of PTVL namely "script.randomandlastitems" if you see this in your addons folder remove it...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
lol i just installed randomlastitems right before problem started thats probably my issue.
yep that was it thank you luna Smile
Wanted to update to the latest master to check out the skin stuff but I'm getting ab "add-on does not have correct structure" error now.
(2013-11-20, 22:27)Varjo Wrote: Wanted to update to the latest master to check out the skin stuff but I'm getting ab "add-on does not have correct structure" error now.

manually install it... not setup yet for xbmc install or repo install.
Stupid question (and probably one better asked in original PTV thread, more activity hereSmile but.....is there an option to have all channels at the "same" volume level? I tried Jason's "Simple Range Compressor" but for some reason, it has not effect.
there is no option i know of i think ppl have been trying to figure out a way for years.only thing that ever worked for me was a seting on my tv.
(2013-11-21, 01:40)Guile Wrote: Stupid question (and probably one better asked in original PTV thread, more activity hereSmile but.....is there an option to have all channels at the "same" volume level? I tried Jason's "Simple Range Compressor" but for some reason, it has not effect.

I assume your using windows since you tried jasons dynamic range compressor...

if you are using win 7 and above go into audio settings, enhanced settings and enable loudness eq.
(2013-11-21, 02:28)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2013-11-21, 01:40)Guile Wrote: Stupid question (and probably one better asked in original PTV thread, more activity hereSmile but.....is there an option to have all channels at the "same" volume level? I tried Jason's "Simple Range Compressor" but for some reason, it has not effect.

I assume your using windows since you tried jasons dynamic range compressor...

if you are using win 7 and above go into audio settings, enhanced settings and enable loudness eq.

Yes, sorry...should have specified. I'll give it a try.
Would anyone be opposed to me adding anonymous very basic Google analytics to PTVL? I'm truly not a big fan of GA when intrusive. I want to be able to see how many users are using my add on, and what chtype is most used. This will help me focus on features that will be used. Let me know... I won't add without approval.
No problem from my point of view Lunatixz. I can see how that information would be helpful to you.
I'd like the option to disable it if you decide to include it.
(2013-11-21, 06:03)spyder Wrote: I'd like the option to disable it if you decide to include it.

Yes a opt-out would be included.
(2013-11-21, 06:13)Lunatixz Wrote: Yes a opt-out would be included.

Yes indeed - with Opt-out switch available. I can see how stats for development purposes will help.

Thanks for asking, and not just sneaking it in.
::  LibreELEC 9.2.6 RELEASE - Generic x86_64  ::  Intel 847 NUC  ::  KVR1333D3S9/4G  ::  Kingston SMS200S3/30G mSATA  ::  MS 1044 MCE keyboard  ::  GP-IR02BK remote  ::  Xonfluence  ::  10.9TiB on FreeNAS v11.3-U5 (RAID-Z2)  ::
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OLD/CLOSED] PseudoTV Live - Set-Top box solution45